Deep Breaths

*Authors note* Just a short update today, I'm not feeling that great so I'm not gonna push myself. Dedicated to Tsklareski. enjoy

"Ok guys, sit down." I sighed. The kids sat down nervously. "Well first off I think I should tell you what's going on." I sighed. The kids faces were pale, there was no east way to say this. "You Dad wants to see you again," I stated.

"Well obviously," Skye said. "He wanted to meet me on Saturday." My mouth fell open. 

"He what?" I exclaimed. 

"He wanted to meet up on Saturday, he said it would be fine to tell you." She stated. 

"Can I come?" Lucas budded in. Skye nodded and I groaned.

"Guys that's off topic," I stated. The kids turned their attention back to me and they stared at me expectantly. "Well as you know Skye your Dad wants to see you. He has decided that he wants custody of you guys." 

"What!" Skye exclaimed at the same time as Lucas.

"No way!" Lucas shouted.

"Why?" Skye asked. 

"Because, I don't know," I sighed. 

"Mom it's ok," Skye patted my shoulder.

"I don't think I can win," I sobbed. 

"Mom you are gonna do great, you always do." Skye smiled sadly. 

"I'm just worried I'm going to have to break you to up," I sobbed even louder. Skye patted my shoulder. 

"You won't have to Mom," Lucas came over and hugged me.

"But what if I do?" 

"Mom, stop worrying about it. It hasn't happened yet." Skye hugged me tighter. "The more you think about it the more likely it is to happen."

"What would I do without you two?" I brought them into a hug. 

"Die," Lucas and Skye said together. Those two should have been twins. 

"Why was I blessed with such amazing children?" I smiled. 

"I don't know," Skye said.

"When are you going to tell Noah?" Lucas asked. Skye elbowed him and he groaned but it got me thinking, when was I going to tell Noah?