Tell Me All About It

*Author's note* SO I am writing this late on Saturday night and no one has commented yet so this chapter is dedicated to no one. Enjoy

"How was it?" Skye asked as soon as I walked through the front door. "Is he your boyfriend?" She pounced on me.

"What? No! Well maybe," I sighed as I sat down on the couch. 

"Tell me all about it," Skye put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. She poured the popcorn into a bowl and grabbed a couple of Cokes. Skye sat down and smiled at me. "Go on," she urged.

"Ok well you see, it was kinda awkward at first but then we really hit it off." I smiled. "Noah and I talked about what happened since we had last seen each other. And we kissed."

"No way!" She exclaimed. "So is he going to get a second date?" 

"I think he will," I smiled.

"Just don't bring him here to do it while I am around." Skye giggled. 

"Okay, I won't" I laughed. 

"But please," Skye said in a serious voice. "Let us meet him, let us meet his kids if he has any. Let me and Lucas be apart of this process. We are also going to be affected by this." Skye said wisely. 

"Ok darling," I smiled. "How did I get so lucky?" 

"Well it starts when a man and a woman-"

"Stop right there," I said with a laugh. "Point taken."

"Good, anything else you want to tell me?" 

"Off to bed with you," I smiled. 

"Ok, night Mom," Skye kissed my cheek and headed upstairs. I smiled and walked up to my room, as I drifted off to sleep I thought of my perfect date. 

Noah's POV

I walked through the front door with a sigh. I was elated, Elle and I were dating. Sure we had moved fast but who cares, we were making up for the lost time. 

"Hey Dad," Nolan was sitting on the couch. 

"Hey."

"How was it?" Nolan seemed genuinely interested. 

"Great, I think we are dating." I smiled. 

"Really? What about Mom?" That's why Nolan was upset.

"Nolan come on, she's very nice and your mom's been gone for a while." I sat down next to him.

"Just please don't get hurt." Nolan smiled. His kind side was coming out. I nodded.

"I won't."