Chapter 17: Another Lie

16 Weeks Along

-Ava's POV-

Warm hands grip my waist, pulling me back into a strong chest. Wrapping around me tightly.

"Harry, I need to pack."

"Arms are stuck.... Looks like you'll be having to stay."

His voice is slow and unbelievably deep. Raspy from just waking up. I tried to sneak away. Planning on getting myself all ready and packed before telling him goodbye.

I knew if I didn't this is exactly how it would go. He'd make it nearly impossible to leave him.

Soft kisses are pressed to the back of my shoulder as I glance at the clock.

"You're going to make me late."

"Can't leave without the proper send off."

"And what would that be?" I ask quietly, already knowing the answer.

Harry's large hand moves down my side and up under his tee shirt I have adorning my upper half.

That's the only article of clothing I managed to put on before we collapsed from exhaustion last night. Harry's discarded shirt was laying on the floor next to the bed, along with all our other pieces of clothing we quickly peeled off each other when we got to the hotel room.

The day had went by far to quickly. I was leaving the next morning, our first time away from each other in months.

It was silly really. We were only going to be apart a few days, five at the most. But we couldn't stop touching. Hands grasped firmly together as we walked along the streets of Rio. Hiding from fans and paps.

We had made a game of it. Both in to good of a mood to be bothered. Ducking into different shops and going so far as hiding underneath clothing racks.

The smiles on our faces lasted all day. We'd both left our phones back in the room, we had a bodyguard following us. We weren't disturbed by management or wary of being surrounded by to many fans.

By the time we made it back to our room we couldn't be satisfied with playful touches or flirty glances.

Our clothes hit the floor seconds before my back hit the wall. Our moans filling the air around us as I grasped onto Harry's shoulders, as his arms tensed from holding me up.

This morning was different.

Our actions were slow. Harry's fingers running across the smooth skin of my breasts unhurriedly. Taking his time to feel every inch before skimming down and moving between my legs.

He steadily worked his pointer finger against me. Pushing me to the edge as my breath grew ragged.

He knew exactly what he was doing. Exactly how to touch me in a way where I couldn't be silent.

I was still coming down as he pushed into me from behind, sliding easily between my legs and into my warmth.

We'd been in this position before, him spooning me. But it had never felt so intimate. Never had been quite so slow.

He was taking his time, not wanting it to end. I didn't care if I missed my flight, I wasn't going to hurry him.

His breath hit the back of my neck, my hair having been pushed away so his lips could reach it.

My eyes didn't open once.

Not until his body tensed. Not till my name fell from his lips over and over again. Not till he pulled himself from me with a heavy sigh.