Author's Note

A/N:
Look at me, writing an actual Authors note!

Can't believe I just finished chapter 48 of the third book of this series! It's mind blowing how far this story has developed from my original 30 chapter short story!

I hope you have loved Hava's story as much as I've loved writing it. I still can't believe I have so many reads and vote and comments on my work. Every single one of them mean the world to me.

Thank you so so much for sharing Harry and Ava's journey with me. There's only a little left to tell. :(

I would love to know some of your thoughts on all the stories so far..

Favorite Character?

Favorite Chapter?

Most Annoying Moment?

My favorites are Poppy (I love Harry to pieces but I just find him so hard to portray realistically + Poppy is just so fun to write!) And my favorite chapter would have to be from All of Me, chapter 86: Hours...Minutes (I got so emotional writing that it was ridiculous!)

Even though Hava's story is coming to an end soon I do have another book planned! It will be a Harry story but it will be au. As much as I'm hating Hava coming to a close I'm really excited about my next book! (I attached a pic of a little collage I made for it, just to wet your appetite! ;) - there's now about 50 chapters posted of it, so please check out The Most Dangerous Game.

Again, thank you so so so so much for taking the time to read, vote, and comment. Without you I would of never been motivated to keep this story going.

xx,
-Ash