Chapter 34: "I'm sorry."

2o Weeks Along

-Ava's POV-

"Oh my god, what is that?"

"Pretty easy to tell I think." Harry smiles proudly as he holds the small object in his hand.

"Where did you manage to find that?"

"Little place in Spain. Hope it fits... You think it will?"

You really expect our baby girl to wear that?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Course. What's the saying?... Like father like daughter? Yeah, that one."

"You're ridiculous." I laugh as he plops down onto a bar stool next to me.

"It's cute." He chuckles.

"It's something."

"Something cute."

"Let me see it." I hold my hand out for it, to which Harry shakes his head.

"First admit it's cute."

I roll my eyes at him as he pouts.

"Fine, it's cute."

He grins triumphantly before handing me the tiny bolero hat. I look at it curiously. Okay it's cute. Really cute.

"You fancy it."

"I don't dislike it.."

"Knew you'd like it."

"So sure of yourself." I try to fight off a smile.

"I've got an eye for fashion."

"Harry, you own gold boots."

"Hey! Be nice." He frowns, pursing his lips.

"And sparkly ones."

"Don't have those anymore. Zayn filled them with glue. All the way to the rim. Bloody well ruined em." He scowls.

"He did?" I chuckle while mentally thanking Zayn.

"Said he was doing me a favor. Almost got ahold of my leopard print ones as well. Cheeky bastard."

"Maybe you should just stick to black boots.. or wear some converse again. Loved when you wore those."

"Did you?" He smirks, turning my stool so I'm now facing him.

I nod, biting my bottom lip as he looks over my face.

"You're very pretty."

"Stop." I smile, moving to swat his arm but he grabs my hand and holds it against his bare chest.

"What do you want to do today?" He questions, using his free hand to push a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Maybe we could go out for a little bit? We haven't left the house in two days."

"Was thinking the same. Thought maybe we could... Dunno.. Maybe shop for the baby a bit?" He nervously suggests.

"Really?"

"Yeah... I mean if you want to."

I glance down at my hands, now being held in Harry's. Of course I want to. I haven't been able to buy anything so far, to afraid of being seen.

"I do, but as soon as we're seen paps will be all over us. Don't think I'm ready for that yet."

"Right. Course." His face falls as he nods.

"But.. There are a few places your mom told me about in Cheshire. There's no paps there."

Harry's face immediately lights up. "You want to go to my mums?"

"I thought maybe we could, for a couple days."

"Yeah?" He gives my hands a gentle squeeze.

"Yeah... She really misses you. Not really fair to keep you all to myself this week. And I'd like to see her too."

"She said you talk quite a bit." He grins.

"Couple times a week or so." I shrug, feeling a little embarrassed. "She's given me a lot of advice.. Pregnancy wise and all."

"I told her. Bout what I did."

"I know." I nod, remembering all to well crying on the phone with Anne when she'd called me about it.

"I'm sorry." He sighs, hurt taking over his features. "Just.. I'm so sorry. Can't say it enough."

"Hey..." I get his attention so he looks back into my eyes. "I know you're sorry. I do. But I don't you to spend the next four days saying it over and over again."

"I just..."

"No." I shake my head, cutting him off. "I want to dwell on our future, not our past alright? I need to do that."

He frowns, his eyebrows furrowing. "Alright. I just... Fuck. Yeah. If's that what you want."

"It is. Now do you want to go to your moms?"

"Will you still not let me touch you while we're staying there?" A small smile plays on his lips.

"We're not having sex in your moms house."

"Then no, don't want to go."

"It's two days, I think you'll be fine. We're going."

"Alright, but I plan on getting my way. Aka having my way.. with you. At my mums. Multiple times."

I start to shake my head but he cups my face, pulling me towards him till our lips meet.

I push him away from me before I agree to let him do whatever the hell he wants wherever the hell he wants.

I have zero self control when it comes to him.

"Go call your mom."

"Let's go upstairs."

"No."

"Alright, we can do this here." He smirks, suddenly picking me up and setting me on the counter.

"Harry..." I whine, making a pathetic attempt to push him off me.

"Really think saying my name like that is gonna get me to stop?" He chuckles.

"Yes, now... You're..." I lose my train of thought as his lips nip at my neck.

"I'm what?" He mumbles against my skin as his arms wrap around my back.

"You're... You're... I can't remember." I drop my head back to give him more access.

"I'm completely in love with you."

"Mmmhmmm." I squeeze my eyes shut as he kisses my jawline.

"And... I plan....on showing you that..." He says in between small pecks to my lips. "Right now... and at... my mums."

I start to fight him, but he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Kissing me as deeply as possible.

So I give up.

And let him show me just exactly how much he loves me.

___________________
Please vote!!