Authors Note

Please listen to the attached song. It has me so emotional and is just to perfect for the ending of this series.

Is anyone else in tears right now?

I truly cannot believe Hava's story is over. I absolutely love Harry and Ava's love for one another.

It's been an amazing experience to write these three books and develop these characters over the past year.

I would of never been able to do this without each and every one of you. Your comments and votes kept me going every day, making me want to put my all into this story.

Thank you so much for all your support. I really can't express that enough. Thank you.

It would mean the world to me if you guys checked out the story I'm working on now. It's called The Most Dangerous Game and the first forty some chapters are now posted! Please add it to your libraries and help spread the word (you guys are so awesome at that). Here's a short preview...

"One game, one hand. That's all I want."

He smiles confidently at me, "You really think you can win against me? In every deck of cards there are 2,598,960 possible hands. You're going to be dealt only one of those Styles. One."

"One is all I need. Do we have a bet?"

He narrows his eyes in thought. "What exactly would we be playing for?"

"If you win, I'll do your fûcking dirty work for you." I spit.

"Alright." He nods, "And if you win?"

"If I win... I get her."

I can't wait to hear what you all think of it!

And once again... Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are amazing. :)

-Ash