Chapter 54: "Come to me."

27 Weeks Along

-Ava's POV-

His laughter was loud, almost to the point of obnoxious.

But I loved it.

His head was still somehow stuck inside his shirt. He was laying on the floor, trying to pull it off but only managing to get more tangled up in it.

He cursed under his breath as I laughed at him. The sound causing him to still his movements.

It startled me. It usually does when I'm not expecting it.

A goofy ear piercing 'Ha-ha-ha!' coming from underneath his black tee shirt made me clap my hands over my face and shake my head. Only Harry could laugh like that and make it seem adorable and sexy in the same breath.

He was such a three year old sometimes.

But I loved it.

When he finally pulled himself free from his cotton prison, he threw the shirt across the room like it was his worst enemy. Scowling at it as it landed on one of the side tables.

Then suddenly, he was looking at me. Smile bigger then I've ever seen, dimples popping and making me swoon a bit.

He held his hand out to me, his expression suddenly turned gravely serious.. "Come to me."

We both burst out laughing again.

Our heated kissing session had turned into something completely different once he tried to hastily pull his shirt off. I was just as anxious, wanting to run my fingers along the slightly defined ripples of his stomach. We were both panting, until he fell on the floor during his war with his shirt, then I was laughing.

He jumped up with a chuckle, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. His cheeks were flushed, his dimples still indenting them as he rested his hands on my hips. "Back to business at hand I reckon."

I bite my lip, trying to keep from laughing once again. I'd missed him so much...

But I'd somehow seemed to forgotten about the one thing I missed more then anything else.

Us.

It was effortless. It was fun. It was so simple.

It was just us.

He ducked down and pecked my lips, bringing me out of my daydream.. about him. It is possible to be with someone and still daydream about them?

It was almost ridiculous, how quickly we could go from heated makeout session to laughing back to heated makeout session. But there was no way I was complaining about it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I didn't stop him this time as he gripped the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. I still didn't feel sexy, not with my rounded belly. But I was more used to it. I knew at this point it was just something I had to live with . And I wasn't going to let it get in the way, metophorically or physically, from what I wanted.

My hormones were going crazy. And Harry was pulling his belt from his pants.

I almost had to look away to keep myself from practically attacking him.

Almost.

My leggings were tugged down my legs soon after his jeans hit the floor, leaving us both in just our underwear. His skin was tan, his chest was rising and falling rapidly, and those tattoos...

When did it get so hot in this room?

I'm already sweating and I didn't even undress myself, let alone him.