Chapter 12: Rules

13 Weeks Along

-Harry's POV-

"Rules?"

"Yeah. Like dos and don'ts of our honeymoon. Good idea I think."

"Hmmmmm." Ava purses her lips, making me want to kiss her all over again. I just can't seem to get enough of her.

My hand combs through her long brown hair as her head rests on my stomach. I squint as I look down at her, the sun reflecting off the white sand beach being to bright for my sunglasses to do a proper job.

She laughs breathlessly as she grabs a small handful of sand, letting it spill through her fingers before starting the process over again.

Fuck she's beautiful.

"So what kind of rules?" She tilts her head so she can look at me.

I smirk, "Number one, no clothes."

"I'm not walking around naked for six days." She shakes her head. "Only you would be comfortable doing that."

"Fine. But no bottoms for you. Cept underwear or your swimmers."

"Then no shirts for you."

"Wasn't planning on it anyhow." I smile at her as she rolls her eyes. "But we sleep naked. Deal?"

"Alright." She holds up her hand, which I promptly shake.

"Second... No separate showers or baths. Always together."

"Is every one of your rules going to be of the sexual nature?" She asks with a chuckle.

"Course." I laugh. "Taking any chance to get you naked I can get."

"Better now then later." She sighs, "I'm about to get fat. Gonna blow up like a balloon in no time."

"You honestly think I don't find you being pregnant incredibly sexy?" I chuckle, "Av, you're carrying my baby in there. A bit of a turn on if I'm being honest."

"I'm not sure if I should be flattered or grossed out by that." She laughs, her shoulders slightly shaking.

"I'd go with flattered." I place my free hand on her stomach, poking it gently. "Can't wait till your belly's all round."

"Stop!" She smacks my hand away.

"Not lying love." I grasp her hand, entwining our fingers. "Still can't really believe all this.."

"Believe what?"

"Everything really. That we're married... Gonna have a baby. That I have you." I say softly, bringing her hand to my mouth and pressing a kiss to the back of it. "Never thought I would. Wanted you so badly for so long. And now you're mine. Still afraid I'm dreaming."

Ava rolls over, propping herself up as she leans over me. A gentle kiss is pressed to my lips and I'm lost in her. My palm rests on her cheek as she moves to straddle me.

The kiss ends far to soon. Ava sitting upright and grinning at me.

"You aren't dreaming Harry. You know how I know?"

"Do share." I grin at her.

"Cause of this!" She grabs my left nipple, twisting it as I shriek.

"See! Not dreaming!" She laughs as I move my hands to protect myself.

"Meannn!" I pout before grabbing her sides, flipping her over.

A puff of air escapes her lips as her back hits the sand. I lean down, moving my lips towards hers to distract her. It works and she screams as I poke at her sides, ticking her as she begs for me to stop.

I finally give in, laughing as she pushes me off of her.

"I can't breath!" She gasps, "Ugh. I hate being tickled!"

"What do they say?... Paybacks a bitch." I grin at her as she smacks me in the chest.

"You're a bitch." She narrows her eyes at me.

"Your bitch." I tease, pulling her onto my lap as she tries to fight me off. "Don't mind it one bit."

"Does that mean I get to order you around?"

"Would love for you to actually." I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows.

"You're such a pervert."

"Nope... Will you ever learn? I'm cheeky."

"You're like a sixteen year old boy."

"Well, being the things you let this sixteen year old boy do to you.. Believe that makes you a cradle robber. Shame shame.." I shake my head at her disapprovingly.

"I married a child."

"A lot of illegal activities you're involved in. See a bit of jail time in your future."

"You think you're so funny." She sticks her tongue out at me as I wrap my arms around her.

"Don't think. I know. Not a very smart cougar are you?"

Her mouth falls open in feigned shock as she shoves at my chest. I fall back onto the sand laughing, pulling her down on top of me.

"You're so not getting any tonight." She threatens.

"Okayyyy." I shrug.

"I mean it."

"Sure you do."

"You're a cocky one aren't you?"

"Confident." I correct her, refraining from the multiple 'cocky' references floating through my head.

"I'm not kidding."

I chuckle, gripping her waist and flipping us over so I'm now on top of her. Pinning her to the ground.

I duck down, my lips skimming up her neck.

"Didn't think you were." I say against her skin.

"I know what you're doing."

"Do you?" I nip at her earlobe as she sucks in a breath.

"Yes. And it's not working."

"Keep telling yourself that love." I straighten my elbows so I can look over her face. "Never told you my last rule."

"And what would that be?" She asks, her chest now rising and falling rapidly.

I fucking love the effect I have on her.

"Third, we have sex at least three times a day. I think...." I pause to press a quick kiss to her jawline, "We've only done it once today right? Looks like you'll be having to give in to me tonight after all..."

Her small hands reach up, pulling me to her and roughly pressing her lips against mine.

I deepen the kiss, needing to have more of. Feel more of her.

I knew she couldn't deny me. It's only fair, I could never deny her.

We're inevitable. Meant to be.

Now I just have to make sure I don't muck things up like before.

I try to push the thoughts to the back of my mind, focusing on Av. The feel of her smooth skin. The sound of her quick breaths.

I won't muck this up. I can't.

I can't.

I'm just afraid I already have.