Chapter 6: Teasing and Toasting

13 Weeks Along

-Ava's POV-

"We've actually done it! Can ya believe it?!" Niall laughs, "We are all officially MIA!"

"You lot have me to thank for that." Louie speaks up.

"You had nothing to do with it!" El scolds him, "This was all Harry. Don't even try to take credit for his conniving little ways."

"Who do you think he learned them from love?" Louie smiles, draping his arm across El's shoulders. "Like I said, you lot can thank me for this."

Niall throws a small pillow at Louie, hitting him right in the face, "I don't care who, just bloody amazing no one knows where we are!"

I laugh at the small fight that ensues between them, various pillows and candy bars now flying across the cabin of the plane.

"Can't believe we're on our way to our wedding." A deep voice whispers in my ear.

"Me either." I smile, turning around in Harry's arms so I can see his face.

A huge smile is gracing it. His dimples prominent as he looks me over.

"You ready for tomorrow? About to become my wife you know. Pretty scary business... Best run for it now." He teases.

"You're so right. Better put my running shoes on. As soon as this plane lands I'm gone."

Harry chuckles, giving my body a squeeze, "Good thing you're so slow then.."

"I am not!"

"You forget I've seen you run."

"Meeeeannn." I whine.

I half heartedly try to pull away from him, but instead am pulled completely onto his lap.

"Sorry. Truth hurts a bit doesn't it?"

I lightly punch him in the arm, "I really am gonna make a run for it now."

"No you won't." He leans towards me, his lips touching my ear as he lowers his voice, "The sex alone is worth sticking around for."

"Harry!" I blush, glancing around us.

He giggles like a school girl as his hand grips my thigh. "No one's paying us any mind. Let's sneak off to the loo yeah?"

"Nope." I shake my head.

"Come onnnn." He pleads. "We're already spending tonight apart. Least we can do.. Have a quick shag 30,000 feet up.... Sounds lovely I think."

"Save it for the honeymoon."

"Oh I've plenty planned for that as well. Where is this honeymoon anyway?"

"Nice try Styles. It's a surprise remember?" I raise an eyebrow at him. This has got to be at least the twentieth time he's tried to pry information from me about it.

"Can't blame a fella for trying." He shrugs, brushing my hair off my shoulder and pecking my neck, "Now about that loo...."

"Not happening."

"Evil woman is what you are. Wearing this and not giving in to me." His hands play with the hem of my sundress. "Perfect attire... Would make things easy. A quick in and out. You won't even know I was there."

I stifle my laughter, not wanting to draw attention to us, "First of all, you'll never seduce a woman by referring to sex as a 'quick in and out'. Secondly, I will most definitely know you were there."

"Good point." He chuckles, "Now that I've had my lesson let's see what I've learned yeah?"

I swat Harry's hands away from me as he presses a kiss to the side of my mouth.

"Please tell me we're almost there." Finn flops down next to us on the small couch. "Can't stand small planes. They're a bloody death trap."

Harry holds his wrist out so he can read his watch, "Got about an hour left mate."

"Lovely."

"Surprised time hasn't flown by for you." I speak up, "Being you've spent the majority of the flight making out with Gem."

Finn's cheeks turn red as Harry groans.

"Don't need to hear about my sister snogging anyone. If you two have been in the loo..."

"In the loo?" Finn looks at both of us in confusion.

"Ignore him." I say quickly. "Where is Gem anyway?"

"Back of the plane. Painting Perrie's toes. Hit the road right quick when poor Zayn fell asleep and they got his fingernails. Bright pink isn't his color."

I laugh and nod, even though I'm not sure there's any color that Zayn couldn't pull off.

"May we borrow your fiancé for a bit?" Liam asks, suddenly appearing with Louie at his side. "Time to plan tonight's festivities."

"Sure." I smile as a kiss is pressed to my temple before Harry stands.

"No strippers!" El orders, poking Louie's side before taking Harry's seat.

Louie rolls his eyes and huffs before shooting her a smirk.

Finn stands up to join them, following them all towards the back of the plane.

"I mean it Tommo!" El calls after them right before they shut the door to the small living area in the back of the plane.

Perrie, Poppy, and Gemma quickly appear, having been kicked out so the boys can plan in private.

"Mum just messaged me." Gemma announces as she takes a seat on the floor. "Her and Robin just got to the chateau. Said its brilliant. Breathtaking. Seems my little brother did a proper job of it."

"Would you expect any less? Lad would give this one the moon if she so much as mentioned she fancied it." Poppy chuckles while pointing at me.

"He wouldn't." I roll my eyes.

"Keep on telling yourself that love." Perrie pats my leg as she sits down next to me, "Now who else is coming and when?"

"Ummm." I bite my lip in thought, "Tom, Lou, and Lux are getting in late tonight. Freya is flying in early tomorrow morning."

"I love private weddings." El gushes, "So intimate."

"So what is our big plans for this evening?" Perrie asks, "We need to give you a proper send off as well. Get properly pissed one last time before you're shackled to dearest Haz."

Poppy and I share a glance. I didn't think about them wanting to do something for me. I can't drink. And until tomorrow when we announce it at the reception, they can't know why.

"Let me think of something." Poppy winks at me, "I am the resident partier of the group."

"Please do, I'm horrid at planning anything." Gemma sighs.

"Alright then.. We don't have any champagne, but let's start off with a toast." Poppy speaks up, handing us all little plastic cups with water in them.

I laugh and shake my head as all the girls excitedly take a cup and raise it in the air.

"To having the most cracking girlfriends and to being shackled to a hot piece of British arse!" Poppy raises her cup while looking at me, "Dearest Ava... May your marriage be as long and fulfilling as Harry's.."

"Don't finish that!" Gem yells, cringing.

"To Ava!" El cheers.

We all shoot down our small cups of water, laughing at the ridiculousness of it all.

I can't help but smile as I think about tomorrow.

I'm getting married.

In Tuscany.

To the most gorgeous, sexy, kind, funny, caring, and unbelievably sweet man I've ever known.

In less then twenty four hours I'm going to be Mrs. Harry Styles.

I still can't believe it.

___________________
Please vote!! :)