Chapter 55: "One picture."

27 Weeks Along

-Harry's POV-

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Just one."

"No way."

"Come on.." I huff, doing my best attempt at pouting. "Cameras here, all ready to go."

"Harry no."

"Don't make me beg. My knees can't take the floor work."

Big brown eyes meet mine, "Why do you want one so badly?"

"Silly question love." I shake my head at her, "You look lovely..."

"I look gross." Ava cuts me off. "Last thing I want is a half naked picture of me like this."

She stands up from the bed, pulling on a short silk robe that she'd left in our closet. One of the few things she'd left behind.

"Just one." I try again. "Firstly, I can't not have a picture of you like this. Secondly, that's my seed in there.. Won't have you calling it names."

"Please tell me you did not just refer to our baby as your 'seed'." She looks at me with her nose crinkled up in disgust.

"Niall said..."

"And my point is made." She rolls her eyes at me as I stand up.

"Either way...." I lower my voice to a whisper. "Don't be rude. She can hear now."

I stop in front of her, dropping down on one knee so I can speak to her belly, "Mummy's sorry poppet. You're perfect. Right Mum?"

I glance up to an exasperated look on Ava's face. But also a smile, trying to pull up the corners of her mouth.

"Right mum?" I repeat myself.

"Yes." She sighs, "Now stop ganging up on me."

"Doing no such thing." I stand to my feet, "Trying to keep the peace here is all. Need the practice... Gonna have two stubborn women on my hands soon."

"Watch it you." Ava pokes my chest as I chuckle.

"One picture."

Ava groans as I continue in my attempts to wear her down.

"Will be real quick." I go on, "One quick snap and it's done with. First picture on the baby camera."

"The baby camera?"

I nod, snatching my camera up off the bed. "Just got it a few weeks ago."

"You got a camera specifically for the baby?" Ava raises her eyebrows at me.

"Course I did."

She shakes her head lightly, the smile she's been trying so desperately to hide making an appearance.

"Now let me take a picture of you. Please?"

"Alright, fine."

"Yeah?" I grin. "Alright. Lose the robe."

I tug at the strings tied around her waist but my hands are promptly smacked away.

"Don't push your luck Styles."

"Just keep your knickers on and have your hands covering the misses. No important bits will be showing."

"Not happening."

I groan even though I knew this was precisely how this was going to play out.

I would get a picture, but it wouldn't be exactly what I wanted.