Chapter 32: Safe.. Happy.. Okay..

20 Weeks Along

-Ava's POV-

My breathing picks up as Harry's hands move to my waist. Sliding under my shirt and rubbing circles on the small of my back.

His fingers are slightly rough as they move across my skin, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

My resolve to take things slowly disappears completely as he ducks down, capturing my lips in a soft kiss.

He tugs at my bottom lip with his teeth, letting it snap back in place before deepening the kiss. I close my eyes as his tongue slips in my mouth, gripping the front of his sweater in my small hands.

It's not fair. With his looks he shouldn't get to be so good at this. He knows exactly how to use his talented tongue. I'm weak in the knees in seconds.

It makes him impossible to resist.

It makes him impossible to even want to resist.

A soft moan comes from the back of his throat as I pull him closer. I swear if I wasn't pregnant before, that sound alone would get the job done.

His hands move up my back, fiddling with the snap on my bra until it pops open.

"Whoops."

I chuckle and smack at his chest as he laughs. He is such a child.

An incredibly hot, sexy child.

I gasp as his right hand moves around to my front, slipping underneath the lace of my bra as his fingers rub over my hardened nipple.

"Ladies have grown a bit yeah?" He smirks, his words playful but his eyes darkening.

I feel my cheeks redden at his realization. We had sex just a few weeks ago in the hotel, but my tank top never left my body and his hands never roamed underneath it.

That all happened so quickly. A simple kiss quickly turning into Harry pushing my underwear to the side and his boxers down his thighs just far enough to free himself from their confinement. It was rushed. Very hot and satisfying, but rushed.

I know tonight will be exactly the opposite. I can tell by they way he takes his time moving his fingers across my skin. I can tell by how slowly he kisses me, as if wanting to savor the taste of my lips.

His forehead rests against mine as he watches how my body reacts to him.

My breath is already shallow, my chest flushed, my skin tingling, and I feel weak.

"Fuck." He mutters, pressing a quick kiss to my lips and pulling his hands out from under my shirt. "Upstairs?"

I nod, letting him take my hand and lead me upstairs to the bedroom. With what a mess my mind is right now, I'd sure get lost if he wasn't guiding me to it.

The door is closed behind us as soon as I'm pulled inside. Harry's hands are cupping my face within seconds, his lips pressing against mine roughly.

I find his belt, unbuckling it quickly. After fumbling with the button and zipper on his jeans, I manage to make just enough room to slide my hand down into his boxer briefs.

"Shittttt." He groans against my mouth as I wrap my hand around his hard length.

He loses focus as I pump him up and down, his lips stilling against mine. His hot breath hits my face in short bursts as he squeezes his eyes shut.

God, he's hot.

When I press a kiss to his jawline his eyes shoot open and he grabs my wrist gently, pulling it out of his pants.