XLVII

---

Author's POV

"What do you mean by that?" Minerva stepped forward, questioning the two creatures.

Upon seeing the female wizard, Insanity smirked at her as he remembered the events that occurred.

"You'll know," He replied, his smirk widening after he saw how Minerva flinched at his voice.

"Well," Greed took their attention, "Since you're here, we'll be taking our leave."

"Really?" Insanity whipped his face towards the black-haired female in surprise, not wanting to leave so soon.

"Yes," She told him, staring intensely at his yellow eyes as if they're talking in silence.

After a moment of silence as the tigers watched the two creatures stare creepily at each other, Insanity groaned.

"Fine," He sighed before disappearing, "See you soon," Greed turned her head to the group, sending them a small smirk.

"Good luck," Her last words confused the tigers as they watched her turn into mists.

They all neared the bed where Kira lies as Sting immediately rushed to Kira's form.

"What were they talking about?" Rufus muttered, curious at the odd behavior of the two creatures.

"I'm sure it's nothing," Rogue told the others, "They might be messing with us," He continued.

"He's right," Minerva agreed at his words, somehow hoping that he's right.

They all surrounded the bed as the others sat at the edge of the bed or the couch on the corner of the room while the exceeds snuggled against Kira's sides despite some protesting from Rogue.

Sting, of course, stayed near the former fairy.

He has been blaming himself for the past events since it was his magic that triggered the seal to react.

Laxus being Laxus agreed with Sting's thoughts but Freed has been confiding the white dragon slayer that the seal would react sooner or later.

The seal has been going haywire since the Grand Magic Games and Kira did nothing to treat it.

Well, the silver-haired did try to unseal in before she participated in the games; but she grew too scared to fully unseal it.

Suddenly, a groan was heard from Kira as Sting instantly looked towards the female, his face inches away from the silver-haired.

His eyes met Kira's heterochromia eyes, her green and red orbs gleaming in the dimly lit room.

Surprised by the color, he stared at her eyes for a moment as the others looked at him weirdly; finding his reaction odd since they can't see what he saw.

"S-Sting?" She croaked out after fully waking up from her slumber.

Minerva then pushed him off the bed and away from Kira's face as he yelped in surprise while the exceeds hugged the female.

"Are you okay?" The tiger questioned the silver-haired wizard, disregarding the colors of her eyes as the others stared at her eyes.

"Yeah," She replied in a dazed manner, her mind still floating through dreamland.

"Y-your eyes," Yukino trailed off, "My eyes?" Kira sat up straight on the bed, her back leaning against the headboard as she brought a hand towards her left eye.

"Ah," She uttered in realization at the warm feeling on her palm, "Sorry, it happens,"

She took her hand away from her face, her left eye glowing menacingly as she stared blankly at the wall.