LXIV

---

Author's POV

"I never imagine there could be such a place below the guild," Titania commented, her eyes wandering and assessing her surroundings. "Well, it's because the entrance is usually sealed and protected," Mest, who's walking ahead, informed the red-head.

"Be that as it may, Doran, I mean Mest, was it?" Erza struggled to know what to call the male, seeing as he was introduced to two names.

"That's my real name. Is your memory still muddled? Sorry about that," He clarified and apologized for the confusion. "Why am I the only one allowed in here?" The red-head questioned Mest, "Natsu had endless complaints," She mumbled.

"Because you're the seventh guild master,"

"And this is guild master business,"

After the Fairies' stay at Sabertooth, they split ways as Natsu's team will be departed to Magnolia and meet with the other members while Gajeel, Levy, and Lily will be reporting back to the Council before coming to Magnolia.

To start the revival of the guild, they started rebuilding the guild with everyone participating to make their work efficient. While Levy, who took charge of the paperwork considering how knowledgeable she is in this situation, was facing trouble in choosing the perfect master of their guild.

It was no secret to the guild that they are quite difficult to handle, seeing as they tend to get into a lot of fights with each other. Makarov Dreyar was well respected by the members, due to him being a father figure to most of them, and listened to his words.

In the end, Erza Scarlet was chosen for the role of the seventh guild master of Fairy Tail after she displayed her authority. The redhead is placed in such high regard that some people fear her fighting capabilities even outside of their guild.

"Normally, I wouldn't be allowed in either," Mest started, walking towards the large door and opened it, revealing a large crystal rooted at the floor with a figure inside of it.

"Fairy Tail's biggest secret, Lumen Histoire,"

"The first master?" The red-head muttered in confusion as she entered the room, but before Mest can explain the circumstances, four figures stumbled inside with two feline creatures.

Looking towards the noise, Erza saw the rest of her team laying on the ground. "You followed us?"

"Only guild masters are allowed inside, is what I was just about to say," Mest sighed, causing complaints to rise among the newly arrived wizards.

"That ain't fair! Tell us too,"

"Whats is this thing?!"

"It's the first master, right?"

"And she's buck naked!" Natsu observed as Lucy went behind the salamander and brought her hands to cover his eyes. "Right, so quit staring,"

"This is the body of the first master? Is it still alive?" Happy questioned, "And why is it down here, encased in crystal?" Carla added, who's standing beside her fellow exceed.

"Explain this, Mest,"

"Even I don't know the truth behind this," Mest started his explanation, "But one thing's for certain, it's of utmost importance,"

"Forget that! Tell me where the old man is! You know, don't you?!" Natsu interrupted the male, growing restless as he continued to remain in the dark at the Dreyar's location.

Suddenly, images started appearing in the team's mind, more precisely, Mest's memories.

"I see images," Erza mumbled, confusion written on her face upon seeing them. "It's one of my memories,"