VII

---

Kira's POV

"We're gonna lose this,"

I grumbled as I saw Juvia hug a copy of Gray, making her lose a point while she dropped to the ground as the copy disappeared.

I furrowed my eyebrow as Gray attacked the Raven Tail's participant, also losing a point.

"Gosh stop attacking recklessly,"

Suddenly, Nullpudding came to attack Gray as we lost another point.

"This is all too confusing,"

I leaned my body forwards with my arms supporting me from the edge of the balcony, roaming my eyes across the arena until it met the familiar dark blue orbs.

I raised a brow as he smirked, "Good luck," He mouthed in a taunting way.

"Is this guy picking a fight?!"

"Hey, Old man!!! No one told me anything about this!!!" Gray called out to the Master on the lacrima, "Your little 'local rules' better apply to our team too!"

I chuckled, "Of -of course, they do." Master stuttered as he sweatdropped while Nullpudding attacked both Juvia and Gray, seems like he's targeting Fairy Tail only.

"What's this?!! Snow has started to fall over the city!!" Chapati exclaimed as snow can be seen in the area. "That would be Eve," Jenny commented.

"And Eve gets three points in one fell swoop!!" As he attacked the participants from Mermaid Heel, Quatro Cerberus, and Raven Tail.

"Smart,"

"The cold doesn't faze Lyon! He gives chase!!!" Lyon attacked Eve, "The silent battle continues in the various parts of town." The lacrima displaying the participants engage in battles

"I'm noticing we haven't seen any action from Sabertooth's Rufus! He has yet to make or take an attack!" Chapati said based on his observation.

"Wh- what's this?!" Rufus is seen standing tall at the top of a building while his magic starts to activate, something forming behind him.

"Hope you fall,"

Light suddenly soaring through the sky while 7 lights went directly to each participant, hitting them and Nullpudding dodged his attack.

He jumped at Rufus as he punched him but it turns out to be fake. While Nullpudding was distracted, Rufus struck him with the same attack as the others.

"T - total annihilation!!! In the blink of an eye, he takes the lead!!" He exclaimed, "This is Rufus!!! This is Sabertooth!!" The crowds cheered, my eyes landed on Sting already smirking at me.

---

"So, we ended up in the last place huh,"

Walking around the town as I didn't want to stay in the bar while the others drank the last bottle of alcohol there, more specifically Cana.

"Raven Tail,"

I thought back earlier, Nullpudding targeting our guild only during Hidden, a member secretly helping Flare defeat Lucy during their battle.

"What kind of name is Nullpudding anyway?"

And of course, Jellal's fight with Jura which he failed miserably as Ultear had to force him to lose so his identity can't be known.

"I think Jura knows already, "

I stopped near a river, sighing as my head is filled with problems; Raven Tail, and the 'odd magic.'

"Aww, no need to pout." A prick exclaimed behind me, facing him as he put he crossed his arms.

"What do you want?" I scoffed, not in a good mood for his taunts. "Why so angry?" He smirked.

I glared at him and focused my attention back on the river, "What are you doing here?" He asked, standing beside me.

"Waiting for you to show up and throw you in the river and plunge your head deep enough for you to drown and die," I replied, keeping my face blank.

The blond nervously chuckled, distancing himself from me.

"I'm serious, what got you so angry?" He questioned as he showed his concern. "Well, one of our youngest was attacked by our master's son's guild before the Games started while the same guild kept targeting our participants during the first games, and one of them interrupted the battle between our guilds so they could win," I said in one breath, facing him.

"So, how's your day?" I continued as I watched him fumble at my answer. "Better than yours" He shrugged.

"It's just the first day anyway, " He reassured stepping closer to me, "You're weird, acting like we're not enemies." I blurted, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Are we not friends?" I snorted at this as I made a face. "What?! Why act like we don't know each other?" He exclaimed.

"I just expected you to be upset about me lying, " I answered, tucking my hands behind me. "I was, but I guess you have your reasons, "

"Well, how kind of you to be so understanding." I retorted, not in a mood to act kindly.

"What is Fairy Tail to you anyway?" He questioned, "We requested you to join us numerous times but you kept refusing, why stay at that guild when you can become one of the strongest?"

"You're seriously asking me that?" I scoffed, "It's called loyalty, for the guild that cared and helped you through the darkest times." I stalked towards him, jabbing my finger at his chest.

"Something your guild doesn't possess, " I scowled, turning my back at him. "You're insulting my guild?" I heard him snickered behind me as I felt his hand touch the back of my shirt slightly, causing me to whip around and grip his hand tightly enough to break his hand as I glared at him.

Realizing what I have done, I released my hold on his wrist while he took it with his other hand and winced in pain. "I'm sorry, it's a habit," I mumbled, grabbing his injured wrist softly and covering it with both my hand as the small ring glowed in a tint of green in my pinkie like how it glowed when I healed Minerva.

I dropped his healed hand softly while he takes a look at his hand, "It's fine, I guess." He shrugged after inspecting his hand.

"I just-" I started but turned around quickly as I felt a familiar aura behind me, I saw an extremely tall and massive figure with an outlandish appearance, sporting pale blue skin. He has very long, straight blue hair, which flows down to the shoulders, where it is gathered in a ponytail.

The features of the face are just as distinctive, with it being elongated frontwards, culminating in a very long, protruding, and vaguely hooked nose, under which he's a wide mouth, with thick pinkish lips, sits. He has a fairly long neck, and passing just above its nose are two white belts covered in round studs, with a larger section secured by buttons sitting on its nose's upper part.

But, I don't sense any aura from him like how I can't sense the essence of life. I looked towards its shoulder and saw the creature that transformed his head earlier similar to Wendy's. I glared at it, sensing the magic from it as I looked at his eyes I heard a ringing in my ears.

I clutched it, making me lose balance while Sting took a hold of my shoulders as he steadied me. 

"Kira," I heard a distant voice repeating over my head.

"Don't touch me, " I muttered but he ignored me as he grasped my shoulders tightly.

I lift my head and looked towards the Ravel Tail's previous position to find them gone. "You okay?" Sting asked, taking his hands from my shoulders.

"I'm fine," I cleared my throat and distanced myself from him, "I should leave."

"I'll come wi-" He started but I was too in a hurry to let him finish as I teleported myself back to the inn, my body breaking into particles.

---