VIII

---

Kira's POV

"I don't know if I should laugh or not,"

As I watch three dragon slayers struggling to walk across the chariot, stumbling and fighting through their motion sickness.

While they're behind, the participants on the front raced as they displayed their own tricks.

"Wh- what's this?!! Bacchus' power just took a chariot and destroyed it!!" After he stomped the chariot, it immediately made the other participants fall on their feet while he ran through the finish line.

"And with that, he's across the finish line in one quick spurt!! Quatro Cerberus gets 10 points!!!" The commentator then stated each participant's place as they keep going through the finish line.

"Hope no one in our guild gets to fight that monster,"

"And all that's left are those three in that pathetic race to be last." While the crowds laughed at their struggle.

Gajeel tried to tackle Sting but he didn't have enough strength while Natsu got in the middle between Sting and Gajeel, making the audience laugh harder. Including me as Lisanna jabbed me while she tried hard to swallow her laughter.

Natsu and Gajeel continue going forward while Sting seems to give up on continuing the race, both fairies yelled out as they pushed through their sickness.

"Answer me one question?" He pants, "Why did you guys even come to the Games?" He asked as we heard from the lacrima, gaining our attention.

"The Fairy Tail I used to know marched their own beat. They never gave a crap what anybody thought!"

"It's for my friends!" Natsu exclaimed as I smile at his response.

"For seven years, all that time, they waited for us!"

"It was hard on them, they had sad times. They got humiliated but they just endured it and kept protecting the guild." I hold the tears in my eyes and look around as I saw that my guildmates are also tearing up while they listened to Natsu.

"It's for my friends!"

"I want to show them that Fairy Tail will live on!!!"

"That's why I gotta move forward!!!

I smiled as I let the tears fall while the others sobbed, feeling touched by Natsu's answer while Sting was shocked at it and stunning the audience

"Fairy Tail A, Natsu, comes in 6th for 2p!! And on 7th is Fairy Tail B. Gajeel, for 1p!! Sabertooth's Sting is out of the running with 0p!" Both falling from exhaustion as they finished the race while I heard the audience below murmur and clapping for them, making Master cry.

---

I passed through the corridor as I head to the infirmary to visit Wendy and Natsu, also wanting to somehow help them recover with my magic.

As I was about to pass the corner, I heard a grumble as they grunt in pain and I saw Sting glaring in nowhere.

"Do you want some help?" I offered my hand as I stood close to him but was shocked when he swatted my hand away and walked past me.

"I see you're unsatisfied with his answer, huh?" I asked, turning around as I saw his back.

"That's just nonsense," He scoffed, walking away from me but I used my crystals from stopping him as I put it around his feet, making him stay put.

He looked down and saw my crystal, struggling to get out of its hold. "Let me go,"

I walked towards him, facing him as I put my hands above his forehead and healing him from exhaustion.