XXVIII

---

Kira's POV

"I don't know," Minerva mumbled as we sat at the table in the apartment.

I wasn't able to question her last night as she pushed me out of her room before I can utter another word, and insisted that we'll talk about it tomorrow.

"You sure?" I asked her as she avoided my gaze, "I don't know who they are, okay?" She huffed, running her hand through her hair.

"Well, is there someone who really hate you that they're willing to kill you?" I winced at the thought of someone killing Minerva.

"I was a bad person, Kira," She gave me a look, "Of course someone would like to kill me,"

"That's true," I sighed, remembering how she's very unlikeable when we first met. "It mentioned something about a brother, ring any bells?" I smiled awkwardly.

"No," She laid her head at the table.

"I'm happy that you trusted me with this, and I am willing to help you find this person sending you these notes. Tell me immediately if you received another one, okay?" I smiled as I placed my hand on top of her head, patting it.

"Thanks," She sent me a smile, "Now I want you to be very honest with me," I started as I watched Minerva lift her head from the table.

"Sure," She shrugged as she gazed at me curiously.

"What happened the other night when Sting carried me here?" I looked at her expectantly while she gave me a smirk.

"Are you sure you want to know?" She raised an eyebrow as her smirk widened, "Yes?" I answered unsure upon seeing her expression.

Hearing my response, she chuckled before standing up from her seat. "Sting was a fluffy teddy bear to you," She exclaimed, leaving me confused at her words as she went inside her room.

"I don't get it,"

I stood up from the seat as I also entered my room while understanding Minerva's words.

"Teddy bear,"

Saying the words over and over again as I pondered on what she meant while remembering the way Sting would blush under my gaze and also slightly avoiding me.

"Ah,"

I blushed, banging my head to the door as I assumed that I must have embraced him while I slept since I have the habit of hugging anything around me when I am asleep.

---

"Kira, I need your help," I heard a gruff voice behind me as I took a seat beside Yukino.

"What is it?" I asked the male, taking a seat across us while a smirk is displayed on his face.

"What do you think would most likely annoy Sting the most?" He leaned forward as I stared at him. "Why?" I asked the god slayer.

"I'm bored, and Sting's very amusing to watch when he's annoyed," He shrugged, leaning back to his seat.

I hummed, intrigued by the idea. "I don't know, maybe something that involves Lector?" I answered as I thought of other ways that can irritate the young master.

"I don't want to die yet," Olga grimaced as he remembered something, "Lector is a huge part of a disturbing memory,"

"Ah," I sighed, remembering the events that transpired during the games. "He's grown to care about his work as the master, maybe involve something about that," Yukino suggested beside me.