XXXV

---

Laxus's POV

"Should I tell them?" She paced around her room, watching from her bed as I have my back leaned on the headboard.

"Something might happen though, " She groaned, placing her finger to her mouth as she bit on it. "Should I just wait for it to happen?" She continued.

Furrowing my eyebrows together as I tried my hardest to follow her movements with my eyes. "Can you just stop moving around?" I told her.

But it seems like she didn't hear me as she continued walking around the room, too engrossed in her mind.

Suddenly, she stopped walking with her arms on her sides as she stood still with a dazed expression. "Should I just kill her?" She tilted her head, her eyes glowing brightly in red.

Upon hearing her words, "Kira, " I called out to get her attention.

I stood up from the bed and walked up to her as I grasped her shoulder to shake her off her daze. "Snap out of it, " I watched her eyes turning back to an emerald gem.

+++

"She's mean to me," She groaned as Gramps listened to her rants regarding a random girl bullying her.

He placed a hand on top of the Ferilia child, "Don't worry, we'll protect you," He assured her.

"You baby her too much, old man," I scoffed, knowing well that Kira can handle herself even though she's too young to be thrown into a battlefield.

"Nonsense," Gramps commented and cooed at Kira as she pouted at his affections.

She's been here almost a year now, and he still refuses to see her as a strong wizard despite her status as an S-Class Wizard for such a young age.

"Why can't we just kill her," She whined as she talked about killing someone so casually, startling me and Gramps.

"Don't ever talk about such a thing," Gramps stared at her intently, clutching both of her shoulders. "Why?" Kira looked back at him in confusion as she tilts her head to the side.

"Killing her would solve our problem," She added as she tried to say her point, "No," Gramps glared at the black-haired girl.

"Killing isn't something you do lightly," He scolded her, forcing her to listen at his every word as I watched conflicted.

"Promise me, that you wouldn't ever kill someone," He added, causing Kira to furrow her brows together.

"But I've already killed so many people, " She answered.

+++

"I heard about Kira's problem, " Freed asked beside me as we wandered through the streets, filled with people conversing with their friends.

"Yeah, " I mumbled, not paying much attention to my surroundings.

Seeing Kira act like that again is alerting, it's not always a good sign to see her bloodlust showing up.

"Kira's always right with these things, " Freed commented, mentioning her ability to detect any kind of malicious or negative events occurring around.

"They should trust her words, " I added, Kira has always saved my ass during our time together doing dangerous quests.

"I doubt that they fully understand the capabilities of her instincts," He continued as we tried to get past the crowd. "You know how secretive she can get," I sighed, knowing how true his words are as we pushed away people who are blocking the way.