=~PROMOTION~=

===

It's Always You (Oikawa Toru)

Ijika Sayuri expected her third year to be simple as her second year but as she gets caught back in the sport she used to love, she knew that the life she expected was starting to walk away from her. With a particular setter barging into her life again, she finds herself in war with her mind and heart. And now, she needs to tolerate Oikawa Toru's annoying personality as he pleads for her forgiveness.

|| Being Rewritten||
(Unpublished for the time being)

---

Rekindle (Kang Sucheon)

"I was born strong, but in your presence I am vulnerable, and I hate it."

Having great power is something most people desire, the ability to be stronger and to claim authority amongst others. Mira has been blessed to possess this kind of power, she's aware of the greatness and destruction she holds. But she has more problems than being stronger than anyone.

With the continuous presence of danger, Mira is forced to use this power to protect herself and the people she cares about.

---

Stolen Hearts (Tristan Dugray)

"I can get lost in those pretty eyes of yours."

Charlotte Gilmore has been a stranger to change, her life in Stars Hallow has always been the same; but as she grew up, change is inevitable. To further her education, Charlotte and Lorelai Gilmore headed out to Chilton, not knowing that their life will never be the same as before.

And Charlotte would have to choose.

===