XV

---

Author's POV

"Listen up, we have no choice but to win."

"This is to get Lucy back!" Erza exclaimed, encouraging us.

"I hope Natsu's group can get her back safely." Kira voiced out her worries.

"That'd be the best way out of this," Gajeel commented, "But we have another reason to win the games." Gray continued.

"And that's to make up for the seven years of humiliation our guild has suffered!" Laxus smirked.

"Who will obtain the honor and stand at the pinnacle of the magic world?!!"

"Let the Final Grand Magic Games begin!!!"

"It's started, hasn't it? The Final Games!"

"Ash I thought, mosht teamsh are deciding to shplit up."

"As expected, Sabertooth, whose members all have very announced abilities has split up completely."

"Others are splitting into buddy teams,"

"There are even three-wizard groups."

Meanwhile, Rufus stopped walking as he sensed something odd. "What is it, Rufus?" Olga asked at the roof above Rufus.

"They aren't moving," He replied.

"Ahhhh, what is this?!!"

The lacrima on the stadium showed the Fairy Tail standing still.

"What is going on with Fairy Tail?!!"

"All five of them are just standing there with their eyes closed!!!"

"What do you think you're doing?!! Hey!!!" The Master along with the other guild panicked while the First Master stood still with her expression blank.

"I can't figure out what this odd move by Fairy Tail is, but there are some wizards who have already met the enemy!!!"

Lamia scale received one point as they defeat one member of Quatro Puppy, while Blue Pegasus received two points from defeating two members of Mermaid Heel.

"The scores are on the move!!"

"But Fairy Tail hasn't moved at all!!"

"And while they're doing that, Lamia is crushing Puppy!!"

Bacchus then approached a pair of Lamia Scale but before he can attack them, Sting appeared above as he punched him.

"Bacchus was Quatro Puppy's leader, and defeating him brings five points!!"

"A comeback!!"

"The strongest guild, Sabertooth has taken the number one position again!!!"

Suddenly, Kagura made her appearance as she hit the pair of Lamia Scale.

"Kagura makes her appearance!!"

"Both Lamia and Mermaid are running up their scores!!"

"The points are moving at a dizzying speed!!!"

"But Fairy Tail hasn't made any moves!!"

Makarov panicked, "What do they think they're doing?!! They have to win this to save Lucy!!"

"That is exactly why," Master Mavis began, "That is exactly why they must approach this with calm determination." Gaining the attention of Makarov.

"From the very start, for the past four days, I've been observing the enemy's battle power, magics, psychologies, movement patterns, and recording it all in my mind."