XI

---

Kira's POV

I walked through the corridor as I clutched my arm in pain while the mark starts to fade.

"Yeah, this is bad."

I bumped into somebody, making me lose my balance but a hand grasped my shoulder, steadying me.

"You should really watch where you're going," I raised my head as he furrows his eyebrows, staring at my clutched arm.

I stood there silently as I stared at him blankly. "Are you okay?" He asked, reaching my arm but I was able to turn it away before he can touch it.

"Don't touch me, " I exclaimed, releasing my hand to show my arm with a tinge of red. "It's nothing,"

"I should go," I mumbled, walking past him while he stood still behind me.

"Fairy Tail B's Laxus Dreyar vs Raven Tail's Alexei!!"

"There's something odd with Alexei,"

"Go get 'em Laxus!"

"There's nothing to worry about there,"

"It is Laxus after all," I joined the balcony. "But Juvia has a bad feeling about this." She commented.

"You and me both," I mumbled.

"This is the first time since Day One that the father's guild has faced off against the son's right, Yajima?"

"Let the battle begin!!"

Alexei then attacked Laxus first while he received the punch as he lost his balance.

Alexei continuously attacked Laxus without giving him a chance to attack.

"You're kidding,"

"Is this is a joke?"

"He's getting beaten?"

"Laxus can't even get in a single blow through Alexei's raging attacks!!"

Laxus was severely injured as blood almost covered his arm.

"He wouldn't fight like this, especially with Raven Tail."

I looked around the arena as I sensed something odd going around, I looked towards the people who were assigned to observe Raven Tail but they also seemed to be confused by the situation.

Laxus continue getting beaten by Alexei while the guild worries for our guildmate as Laxus is too strong to get beaten up easily.

Suddenly, I felt a strong surge of magic at the arena but my eyes couldn't detect any signs of magic.

"It's an illusion!"

Alexei and Laxus then vanished as the illusion broke, showing the real battle.

With all of the participants of Raven Tail knocked down on the arena along with Ivan as Alexei.

"Wh- what is this??!!"

I looked towards Raven Tail balcony as the participants there also vanished, fooling us.

"But - Just what went on here?!!"

"The master guild!! Alexei was really Master Ivan!!" The pumpkin exclaimed, informing everyone of what occurred.

"So the Laxus vs Alexei match we were watching was just an illusion?!! And the one left standing is Laxus!! The match is over!!" Laxus kept glaring at Ivan as the audience cheered for his victory.

"And while we weren't looking, Laxus took a five-on-one attack. Not only that but an all-out fight against the master himself. No matter how you look at it, this is an egregious breach of the rules."