XXI

---

Kira's POV

"We came to pick you up, M'lady." Sting carried Minerva in his arms as we faced Mard Geer.

"Your guild is Sabertooth," Rogue stated beside me as I stared at Minerva's state.

"She has a demon part in her,"

She then starts to cry from our sudden appearance, "Why are you here?" Erza asked us while Sting gently put Minerva on the ground beside Erza.

"Didn't you send us a letter, Erza?"

I kneeled beside her as I brushed the tears streaming. Smiling, I caressed her cheeks and tried to heal the damages done to her body.

"Eh?"

"By the way Erza, the way you wrote that letter is kinda," Lector started but didn't have the heart to finish the sentence.

"It sucked," Frosch exclaimed, "Because of that, we couldn't understand the contents and it took us time to come here," Rogue told Erza.

I stared at Minerva with a smile after I healed most of her injuries, I pulled Minerva in a hug as she sobbed.

We ignored the people around us as I tried my best to comfort her.

I held her tight against me as I combed through her hair and waited for her to calm her cries.

"Erza, on the way here we saw many eerie face-shape statues," Sting informed the red-haired wizards, catching my attention as I looked towards them while embracing Minerva.

"If that is Face, there are really lots of them." Rogue's word shocking Erza.

"One hour,"

"In one hour, all Faces will be activated. About 3000 magic pulse bombs will erase all magic from this continent." Mard Geer exclaimed.

"No way!"

"What do you mean?!"

"All magic will vanish from the continent?"

"Fro won't be able to fly anymore?"

"This? They'll do this just to meet him?"

Minerva chuckled, pulling away from my arms. "It's a bluff, Face can't be remotely controlled. It's impossible to activate 3000 at the same time," She huffed.

"If I remember correctly, the president should have the authority to allow remote control," He retorted, "That person died," Minerva glared at him.

"Our guild has a necromancer,"

"Well, shit,"

"He's controlling the dead president and having him activate Face from the control room,"

"Erza, Kira, go." Sting called us, "Stop face," He continued.

"Leave this to us," Rogue exclaimed.

"But,"

"Take care of M'lady, Lector, and Frosch. They'll be fine with you, Kira."

"We'll defeat him,"

"Some humans are really amusing," Mard Geer smirked as Erza and I took Minerva on each side as I wasn't able to heal her properly.

"Do you think simple humans can defeat the king of hades?"

"I do!" They lunged towards the demon and attacked him.

"Now!"

"He's extremely powerful, be careful!" Erza warned both of them as we stood up with Minerva.