XVII

---

Kira's POV

"Kira!!!!" A voice called out as I entered the guildhall of Sabertooth.

She jumped to my arms along with Lector, I hugged them tightly against my chest as I walked towards Rogue and Yukino.

"I heard you got your old guildhall back, " Rogue said as I took a seat beside Yukino while the exceeds sat on the table.

"Yeah, Master burst into tears." I chuckled at the memory. "So,"

"Have you heard anything about Minerva yet?" I asked them.

After the Grand Magic Games, we can't seem to find her even when the king threw the ball for us.

"It's like she disappeared," Yukino shook her head as she looked at her lap while the others at the table stayed silent.

"I'll try to look for her," I mumbled, glancing around the guild as they enjoyed the presence of one another.

They looked so different from before, they aren't the same guild that should be feared by other people.

"Sting really did a great job,"

"Now that I think about it, where's Sting?" I asked Lector since they're always together.

"Oh he's in his office doing some paperwork," He replied as he resumed eating his fish.

"I feel bad for him," I laughed as I imagined Sting in an office. "He's not really someone who wants to stay in a room for a long time," Rogue commented.

"That's true," Yukino agreed with Rogue.

"Should I go and visit him?" I questioned, "I don't think he would be able to finish much if he knows you're here," Lector told me. "Fro thinks so too,"

"He'll be fine," I stood up and went to his office after Rogue explained to me where it is.

"Sting?" I opened the door of the office wherein the room is filled with a stack of papers.

"This hurts my eyes,"

I walked towards the dragon slayer who was too focused on his writings that he wasn't able to notice me.

I let my hand rest on his shoulder as I felt him flinch.

"Kira!" He faced me, startled by my presence. "Are you okay?" I chuckled at his state, he's hair is unkempt while I saw his vest on the floor along with some papers.

"No!" He whined as he wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face against my stomach.

I chuckled and let my hand rest on his hair and fixed it to his usual style as the other rubbed his back up and down. "Do you need some help?"

"I feel like I'm taking care of a kid,"

"No, I can do this all by myself!" He exclaimed, looking up at me and resumed his work like I'm not behind him.

"Okay, " I smirked, walking away from him as I walked to the door.

"Wait!" Sting blurted, turning around I saw him pout as he avoids my eyes.

"Can you stay with me for a while?" He mumbled loudly enough for me to hear, I chuckled and went to the chair across from his desk.

I watched him scribble furiously to the paper as he furrowed his eyebrows together in concentration.

I let my eyes linger at his figure as I admire him while he does his work.

"Will you stop staring at me?" He groaned, lifting his head to face me as he pouts.