Mama (Rikey)

Kobra, or Mikey to his friends, was nine months along, and still fighting strong with the Fab Four. He hadnt lost any strength during his pregnancy, he still played a strong role with the Killjoys, but they all still worried about him.

He and Jet Star, or Ray, were well prepared for their baby. They couldn't risk going to a real doctor or a hospital, where there was a chance they could kidnap the baby for BL/ind, so they had no idea what they were having. Hell, it could be twins for all they knew.

"Mikes, please just stay with Dr. D. I can't let you fight when you're this far along." Ray said,
hand running through Mikeys blonde hair.

"Honey, im okay. I can do it. Dont worry."

"You're stubborn. Fine, but if you need to rest, go straight back to the car and send a signal for Dr. D to get you."

"Got it, but im fine."

~

Kobra was doing great, despite being heavily pregnant. The others tried to stand in the way, ready to be shot to protect Kobra and his unborn child, mostly Jet was protecting him. He couldn't bear the thought of losing his baby (possibly babies) and Kobra.

The Fab Four (plus one) finally fought their way through Better Livings headquarters, and Kobra was beginning to struggle. His back was aching, he was having bad cramps in his abdomen that shot right up his spine. He did a good job of concealing his pain, holding his breath and blaming any face of discomfort on the baby moving.

He remained pokerfaced, as always, his teeth bearing down each time he felt a sore cramp. They were getting more and more painful, and much closer together. He had felt them for a few weeks, but they were never as painful as this. He knew his due date was approaching, but he didn't know exactly how far along he was.

He was definitely almost full term, or overdue. He was quite big, so he knew he was almost ready to meet his mini Killjoy, but he had always worried that his baby would be in danger their whole life. He'd protect the baby, he and Jet Star were prepared to meet them.

"Kobes...You dont look so great." Party said, still panting after running as fast as he could down a hallway to where Kobra was doubled over.

"Im okay, dont worry. J-Just a little cramp.."

"You're pretty close to your due date. That book we found, it says you're gonna have Braxton Hicks contractions, is this a false alarm?"

"Yeah, false alarm. Just g-gimme a sec.."

Regaining his strength after the cramp passed, he rose back to full height, smoothing a hand over his baby bump. He could feel them moving from inside, and against his hand. He had secretly hoped for a baby girl, Ray wanted a boy, but they didn't care. They just wanted them to be healthy, and safe.

Midway through a big fight, a warm, wet sensation built up in Kobras crotch area. A pressure in his lower abdomen was released, and a large gush of water came out and soaked through his pants.

Fun Ghoul had spotted Kobra, pants covered in amniotic fluid, and the most terrified expression on his face, eyes filled with pure terror as he dropped his raygun and held his baby bump with both hands.

And soon enough, Jet had picked him up, holding him bridal style and running out of the building while his boyfriend shrieked and cried in pain.

"Dont be mad at me Jet...I-Im sorry i didn't listen to you.." He whined.

"Kobes, dont worry about that right now. The babys coming, whether it was gonna happen at base, or fighting in the headquarters, it was going to happen eventually. I just gotta keep you safe."