I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (Jetkobra)

Kobra stared at the infant bundled in his arms, her face resting against his bare chest. He couldn't even cry. He didnt know how to react. Maybe he would've been happy to see his daughter if he wasn't alone. Maybe he'd be excited to share her with the others if he was with them.

Of course, nothing ever goes the way he wanted. The day he found out he was pregnant with Jets baby was both terrifying and exciting. Even though things were going to be tough, the four would give his child the best life they could.

But of course things weren't going well for him. Of course Better Living got in the way. Just six months after he found out he was carrying a baby, he was drugged and kidnapped. BLI didn't care if those drugs harmed the baby. They didn't care if his baby died, because they'd just impregnate him again. Who had ever heard of a pregnant man before?

BLI took Kobra away from his boyfriend, the babys father. For three months, he was locked in solitude. Rarely any communication. The only time he could leave that blinding white room was when they ran tests on him. He was terrified they were going to kill his child.

"Congratulations, Kobra Kid." One of the staff said as he reached his hand near the baby girls face.

"Get your damn hands away from my daughter."

"Kobra Kid. You won't have her for much longer. You two are part of our tests on male pregnancy. It won't be long until you carry another. Don't get too attached."

He was well aware from day one that they were going to take his child the day it arrived. He was so tired from labor that he couldn't even fight back to keep her safe.

"Again..?"

"One child isn't enough, Kobra. You're an anomaly."

"Let my daughter go home...Let her go back to Jet, i'm begging you. I-I'll stay here forever, please, just let my baby go!" He sobbed as he held the infant tightly.

"And what would we use for our experiments if we let her go? She'll have a good life here. No fighting for survival, no dog food for dinner...Don't you want that for her?"

He didn't want to have another child here. His labor was awful. His waters broke early morning and they just left him alone in such agony till he was ready to push. They proceeded to strap his wrists and ankles onto the table, and left him alone to push. He didn't know what to do, he had never done this before.

"You won't make me have another child in here." He muttered.

"Kobra. We need your children. We need you for our tests."

"What are you gonna do to her..?"

"Well. We are going to make you carry twice more. Twins if we're lucky, though we'd keep the twins and make you carry again."

"Thats...Thats messed up.."

"We want to keep the first child alive and monitor her growth in height and such. We want to kill the second-"

"You will not kill my children!" Kobra yelled. "This is Jets child, and she deserves both parents! Let me go! I'll beat the shit out of all of you!" Grace began to whine before going to a full blown hysterical crying fit. He held her
close, kissing the top of her head lovingly.

"Kobra Kid, its time to say goodbye to her. We're going to prepare you once again for another."

"You won't put a dirty finger on me or my daughter."

Each time one of them tried to take the baby from Kobras arms, he'd yell so loudly that it would hurt their ears. He just wanted his girl, he just had a baby without his boyfriend by his side. His boyfriend doesn't know his child was born.

"Get your fucking hands away from her!" He yelled, holding her close against his chest. "Just wait! The others will get me! They'll kick your asses!"

-

It took chloroform to stop Kobra from trying to escape and screaming. They dragged his unconscious body back to the white room he had been in for the last few months, leaving him lying on the cold floor.

He was confused when he woke up. All he could remember was his daughter being snatched from his arms and everything going black.

I'm a real shitty parent already. I couldn't even keep her safe.

He had nothing to do in that room. There were no windows facing the outside, just a locked door with no window, a small bed that he could barely fit in, especially when he was pregnant, and the soaked pants he was wearing when he went to bed that night. He looked down and realised that all that was there was a bloody towel. He had nothing else to wear but the pants. They were wet and uncomfortable, but what other choice did he have?

"I'm begging you...Give her back, please.." He sobbed, banging on the door with his fist.

Then he heard a loud bang from the other side of the building. It was loud and big enough to shake his room a little. There were even more bangs following that, he listened out for.

He just lay under the thin blanket in the tiny bed, wondering how he could've protected his daughter better. He just let her get taken away. Who knows what they were going to do to her. He and Jet were excited. They prepared in every way possible, they found baby clothes and everything else she would need, they would talk hours about names and whether they thought it'd be a boy or girl. Kobra wanted a girl, so she would hopefully have Jets curls. Jet wanted a boy so he could teach him everything his parents taught him. They both agreed that no matter the gender, they'd be happy and would do their best to keep it safe.

He and Jet decided on a name for a girl. Her real name and her Killjoy name. They were going to call her Grace, Missile Kid. They knew her real name would rarely get said but once this ugly mess was done and BLI was no more, Grace's true name would be used again.

The door suddenly swung open, but Kobra didn't move. He refused to face BLI employees. He hated them even more for what they did to him and his daughter and how they were going to force him to have more children for tests.

"Kobra!"

Kobra immediately recognised that voice. The one that sung him to sleep if he had pains or spent a whole day suffering with 'morning' sickness.

"I got you baby. Its okay.." He was lifted into his boyfriend's strong arms, being cradled like a baby.

"I missed you so much Jet.."

"We all missed you too. Party has the baby, don't worry. Its in safe hands."

"She. Its a girl."

Jet smiled widely, "Our daughter is with her uncles."

-

Kobra was shaken up from the whole experience. He sat in the tent with his daughter over his shoulder to burp her. He still couldn't believe what they wanted him to do, have more babies for them to take away and do tests on.

"What happened in there Kobra?" Ghoul
asked, "And the most important question, please can i hold her?"

Kobra smiled and nodded, gently passing the newborn to her uncle. She stared at him with curiosity in her eyes as he babbled baby talk at her.

"They...locked me in a room for my entire pregnancy. I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone and if i tried to escape, they were going to kill me. I went into labor and they just dragged me to a room, strapped me on a table to stop me from escaping and made me have the baby alone. They told me they wanted to get me pregnant again to do tests on my babies...They took Missile from me."

"Kobra, its all okay now." Party smiled, hovering over Ghouls shoulder and letting the baby hold his finger tightly, "Look at her, isn't she the sweetest thing ever?"

Kobra felt two strong arms wrap around him from behind. He lover Jet hugging him, especially from behind. It always made him feel so loved and protected.

"We'll never let them get her. My babies.." Jet whispered, burying his facing into Kobras neck, "I love you so much Kobra, and our daughter."

"I love you too. And i know she does too."