Immature (Rikey)

Rumours floated around Belleville High that Mikey Way, a freshman, went to a party and got totally blitzed out of his mind. A more explicit rumour was that he had slept with a sophomore, and the most shocking was that he got pregnant from it. Mikey was ashamed to admit that all three were true.

Ray Toro was a sophomore, Mikey was just a freshman. They were so obsessed with each other, and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Now, Mikeys payback was to be pregnant in high school. Fifteen years old, soon fo be sixteen. He knew he was far too young to be a parent.

"I-I don't know what to do Gee.." He sobbed, "I cant have a baby! Im fifteen!"

"Mikey, you need to breathe. Just calm down, it's gonna be alright. You need to tell mom and dad-"

"No! They'll kill me!"

"No they won't. Mom was a teenager when she had me, she'll understand."

Mikey sniffled, "She was seventeen, not fifteen. How could i have been so stupid?!"

Gerard wrapped his arms around Mikey, letting him cry his feelings out into his shoulder. Mikey was well educated on sexual health, but he knew he made a bad mistake getting drunk age fifteen. He was so scared to tell his parents and Ray. He told the one he trusted the most, the one that has supported him through everything, his big brother.

"I-I don't want to have a baby..." He whispered, still holding onto Gerard.

"Are you going to abort it?"

"I don't know...I'm scared...Rays gonna hate me.."

"Absolutely not. First of all, Ray is my best friend, and he would not do that to you. Second, if he leaves you with a baby, i will personally beat the shit out of him. I won't need to, he's going to be shocked, he's going to panic, but he is never going to leave you with something like this."

~

The days went by so slow, morning sickness carried on, and his parents were very concerned. On top of that, his emotions were going wild, he was craving specifically McDonalds fries, which Gerard bought him every night. Maybe Gerard was right, maybe Ray would be supportive.

"Mikey?" Gerard called into Mikeys bedroom.

"Come in."

Gerard found Mikey standing in front of his full body mirror, both hands smoothing out a black long sleeve Radiohead shirt. He was starting to get a baby bump, Gerard could see the pure fear in Mikeys eyes.

"Mikey, nonono. Don't be scared.." Gerard cooed at him.

"I'm getting bigger...I'm not gonna be able to hide it much longer.."

"I need you to get to a hospital and get a check up. You don't have to tell mom or dad yet, let
me explain to Frank and we'll take you. Frank has his own car now."

Mikey felt more tears rolling down his cheeks, "Why did i ever do this? I'm fifteen Gerard! I had sex at fifteen!"

Gerard decided to use his big brother love. He sat Mikey down on the bed, putting an arm over his shoulders and holding one of his hands. Mikey knew he could count on Gerard to comfort him in such a scary time like this. "I was fifteen when i had sex for the first time. Frank and i are still together, and we're seventeen now. Obviously i didn't get pregnant, so why would Ray, someone who was so sweet to you that he gave you his jacket in the pouring rain. the same Ray who walked you all the way home in pitch black because you were too scared to go alone, why would he leave you? He loves you, he cares about you."

"What if...he wants me to keep it but i don't want to?"

"Well, whos carrying the baby? Only you get a choice in what you do, no one else. Look, you
tell mom what happened, if she doesn't support you, you come to me. We tell Frank, and his parents will look after you." Mikey felt sick with fear. He cuddled down into his older brothers embrace, smiling softly as Gerard soothingly rubbed his back. "It'll be okay."