Yeah Its Cool, We'll Be Okay (Frerard)

"Frank, i swear to god i'm going to piss myself!" Gerard groaned.

"Go piss."

"I don't like public bathrooms."

"Gee, you begged me to take you for cheesecake, and now you wanna go home."

Gerard was around eight and a half months pregnant, and he was so over it. He was so achy all the time, always hungry, constantly desperate for the bathroom. He just wanted to hold his baby girl already!

"I saw Lynz last night.." Gerard mumbled, "On my walk."

"Oh God."

"She was shouting slurs at me, saying the baby is gonna be deformed because its my baby.."

"Gee, this is fucking harassment. You need to call the cops."

Gerard shrugged, picking another piece of cheesecake off with a small fork. Lindsey was Gerards ex, when Gerard told her he realised he was gay, she became very rude towards him. She'd always shout slurs at him, she'd mock him, she even tried to crash Gerards and Franks wedding by throwing eggs at them.

Now that Gerard was heavily pregnant and showing, she had become even worse. She'd yell that the baby was going to be deformed, that they would be awful parents, even that she hoped the baby would die. Gerard was always scared that she would physically hurt him.

~

Gerard lay back on the sofa, closed eyes and a gentle smile on his face as Frank massaged his aching feet.

"I'm gonna go for a walk soon." Gerard said.

"Be safe, okay? If Lindsey says anything, call me."

"I will hun."

Frank took Gerards hand, helping him stand up on his feet after putting his socks back on him. Gerard put his shoes on, and Frank tied them, Gerard couldn't reach because of his baby bump getting in the way.

"Oh, good morning honey." Gerard giggled, feeling the first light movements of his daughter moving, "Good nap?"

"Lemme feel!" Frank half yelled.

Frank practically pushed Gerards hands away and replaced them with his own. Gerard watched in awe as Franks facial expressions changed, eyebrows raising each time the baby kicked a little.

"Daddys gonna finally put that crib together tonight." Frank whispered, "Don't tell mommy i left it this long."

"You promised you did it!"

"Well, i told him. Hes giving me the stink eye.
Should i tell him that i didn't get his seeded bread? What is it with you two and seeds right now? Y'know, last night, your mom made me run to Walmart at 2AM because he wanted sunflower seeds? All while he took a nap. You two love seeds."

"Don't forget my pineapple! I love pineapple."

"You used to hate it."

"And now i love it."

Frank placed one kiss on Gerards swelled belly, and then one on his forehead, the tips of their noses gently brushing against each others. The baby gave one last kick to Gerards ribs, making him scrunch his face up and whine a little.

With Franks help, Gerard steadily stood up onto his feet and waddled over towards the door, before yelling, "Order pizza! The biggest one they got, with pineapple!"

"Thats an abomination."

"Do it, dumbass."

"Aye aye captain. Anything else?"