I'm So Sorry.. (Rikey)

TW//mentions of r@pe

Mikey sat on the side of the bathtub, shaking wildly. He was in fucking trouble. Ray was going to scream, Ray was going to hate him and he was going to leave. And for what? Mikey couldn't say no. He tried and tried to scream for help, but he just got gagged that he couldn't make a sound as he was violated.

"Mikey? You've been in there a while...are you okay?" Ray asked, knocking twice on the door.
Ray would probably know immediately that Mikey was pregnant with someone else's baby, they had protected sex all of the time. Sure, protection doesn't always work, but Ray was always double checking before they had sex.

"M'Fine.."

"No, nonono open this door right now. I can tell when you've been crying. Open."

Mikey stood up and unlocked the door, letting Ray open it and immediately bring him into a warm, tight hug. Ray hated to see Mikey cry, and he hated it even more if Mikey was crying because of him.

"Baby...Please tell me whats wrong.."

"I-I cant...You'll hate me.."

Ray ran his fingers through Mikeys mousy brown hair, holding his head firmly against his chest. As Mikeys sobs and cries became louder, Rays firm grip got tighter. Rays hugs just made Mikey feel so much worse.

"I could never hate you, baby...I just hate seeing you like this.." Ray pushed his head away a little, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. He used his thumbs to gently wipe the tears out of his boyfriends eyes.

"I cant Ray..Not yet..."

"Why not?"

"I-I haven't told the cops.."

The cops? What the hell had Mikey done?! Oh God, Mikey was in trouble. Mikey must've done something bad. Ray couldn't possibly understand how or why Mikey could do something that would get him in trouble with cops. Mikey was so sweet and innocent, how could he be involved with something illegal.

"Did you do something bad..?" Mikey shook his head, letting out another loud, harsh sob. "So why are you talking about the cops?"

"I-I really can't Ray...You're really going to hate me.."

"Mikey, you can't think that. You haven't told me what happened. I need to know. Have you done something bad?"

"No.."

"Did you see something bad happen that's frightening you..?"

Mikey grabbed Ray and held him even tighter, something about Rays embrace was so comforting. It made Mikey feel so safe.

"No."

"Okay...So did something happen to you?" Ray felt his heart drop, a sickening feeling building up when Mikey nodded. "Did someone hurt you?"

"In a way.."

Ray didn't even know how to respond. He couldn't imagine someone hurting Mikey, Mikey meant well and would never try to pick a fight, especially with a stranger.

"Whats really going on Mikey? Just tell me."

"I'm pregnant, okay?! I'm fucking pregnant! How else do you want me to say it? I am having a baby!"

Ray stared at Mikey with a shocked,  blank expression. He had absolutely no idea why Mikey being pregnant had anything to do with the cops.

"Okay...And..?"

"I-Its not yours.."

That was by far the worst thing Ray had ever heard. He did want to have a baby with Mikey. Oh, God, Mikey fucking cheated!

"You cheated on me?!" Ray half yelled, tears beginning to well up in his eyes.

"No! No Ray, i would never do that!"

"Then why isn't the baby mine?!"

Mikey wrapped an arm around his torso, as if Ray was going to hurt him and Mikey was just going to protect his baby. "I-I...I was raped.."

Rays angry expression dropped significantly. Eyes wider than they'd ever been before, his mouth hung open slightly. Mikey began to cry again, so Ray obviously hugged him again. "I...I'm so fucking sorry i yelled at you Mikey.."

"I'm sorry Ray...i should've ran, i shouldn't have been wearing those shorts...They were-"

"Mikey. Don't say that, it wasn't your fault at all. Clothes aren't consent."

"W-What am i going to do Ray..? Its not even your baby...I'm carrying a strangers baby.."

Ray let his fingers travel down to Mikeys flat belly, pressing his forehead against Mikeys, their noses touching ever so slightly. They would stay like that forever, staring into each other's eyes.

"Its up to you Mikey. Just remember that this isn't your fault. We need to get you to an appointment to make sure you're okay, and call the cops...I love you Mikey.."

"I love you too...Will you care if...i want to carry it..? Its still mine...and its just a baby.."

"No. I don't mind whatsoever. I don't get a say in what you do with your body, Mikey. You have nothing to be sorry about."

Mikey dried his eyes with his sleeve, sniffling a little. "I don't deserve you, you're so amazing.."

-

The cool gel was smeared over Mikeys swelled stomach, covering the pale skin and stretch marks with a clear layer of gel. Mikey was so ready for this thing to be over, the guilt of carrying somebody elses child was almost unbearable. He saw his pregnant belly as a betrayal to his own boyfriend. Ray was supportive, but the guilt was still there. He still felt guilty as hell.

"I can see ten fingers and ten toes. This is the head here." Nurse Nestor said, as she pointed at the screen. "Do you want to know if it's a boy or a girl?"

"It doesn't matter." Mikey shrugged. "I don't want to keep the baby to raise."

Mikey had a plan to adopt the child out to a couple unable to have their own, or who wanted a child. He couldn't bear the thought of raising someone elses child, he wanted one with Ray.

"I don't know Michael...You seem very attached. The way you two were talking to the baby in the waiting room...How about you think it over? This isn't the easiest choice to make, adopting out a baby."

"Its not Rays, so i can't keep it. Its only here because...i was raped."

"I know Michael, i'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I think you two would be very good parents."

-

When Mikey saw the baby being wrapped in white towels, he felt something. That was a child, his child, he had carried her for nine long months and now she was here. When the nurse placed her down on his bare chest, his heart felt like it fluttered. And when he saw Ray hold her so gently in his arms, he knew it'd be okay.

He thought, maybe he could do it. Ray didn't seem to mind that this child wasn't his, he looked at this young infant with such love that Mikey had never seen. The way he gently played with the girls fluffy brown hair, the way he babbled and cooed back at her...Mikey couldn't just adopt her out, give his own baby girl away.

"Ray." Mikey spoke, as Ray gently rocked her in his arms.

"Hm?"

"Are you mad at me..?"

"Mad? No i'm not mad! Look at her Mikey, she looks so sweet, shes just a baby."

Mikey smiled, "I think we can do it." Ray grinned and nodded.

"Me too."