Double Way (Rikey/Frerard)

Both of the Way brothers were born with a mutation, making them both able to get pregnant. Gerard didn't give a shit and was reckless when it came to sex with Frank, his younger brother was the opposite. He was terrified to have sex, with his new boyfriend Ray.

They sat in Franks and Gerards home, music playing through the speakers quietly. Gerard and Mikey had been having a really rough week. They thought they had a bit of food poisoning, but two tests proved otherwise.

~

Gerard finished violently throwing up in a trash can while his brother threw up in the toilet.

"Mikes i don't think this is food poisoning." Ray said, rubbing Mikeys back.

"Same with you Gee." Frank agreed, holding Gerards hair out of his face and dabbing his mouth with a tissue.

The Way brothers looked over at each other, knowing exactly what could be causing the sickness.

~

The Ways were on their own. Frank had gone shopping and Ray was at work.

"You don't think...we could be pregnant...do you?" Mikey said, his voice shaking with fear.

"Its definitely a possibility for me."

"And me."

"You got some action then? Who with?"

"Ray you dumbass. I don't think i'm ready to be a dad."

"Same with me Mike."

Mikey had a bad feeling about what was happening. They went to the store and bought 2 pregnancy tests.

Mikey took one. Gerard took the other.

Both were positive.

The Way brothers pulled each other into a loving hug.

"We're doing this together Mikey. Just how its always been."

"Mhm. Do you think mom will be mad at us?"

"I don't think so, we have each other though, it'll be okay."

Ray and Frank came home hours later. Frank had picked up a few boxes of anti-sickness tablets for Mikey and Gerard.

He was in a bad mood. Frank hadn't eaten much all day and was very angry, constantly snapping at everyone.

"Why don't you just calm down and eat something?" Ray said, eating his ramen.

"Shut up!"

A lot of shouting filled the room between Frank and Ray. Gerard had a pounding headache, he kicked his feet up on Mikeys knees.

"Well why don't you just get the fuck out of my damn house?!" Frank shouted.

"WELL MAYBE I WILL! COME ON MIK-"

"Frank i'm pregnant." Gerard blurted out, desperate for silence.

Ray and Frank stopped shouting.

"No you aren't Gee...thats impossible."

"I have female parts inside Frank. Look, i even have the test."

Gerard passed the positive pregnancy test to Frank. He looked at it for a moment, then looked at Gerard. He picked Gerard up and held onto his husband, bridal style. They were both smiling and laughing.

"I love you. I love you so much Gerard."

"I love you too Frankie."

Mikey looked up at his older brother who nodded.