Baby Killjoy (Frerard)

"Gracie, they won't fit me."

"But they look big enough."

"I tried them before. We gotta hurry."

Grace turned and looked at her uncle, then down at his body, "You're getting bigger."

Party Poison was pregnant, in the desert, with no real home. On the quest to stop Better Living Industries. He was desperate to keep his pregnancy a secret, but his niece found a positive pregnancy test and was dying to know what it was. She wasn't well educated, truth be speaking, her mom and dad, and her uncles weren't the greatest teachers, but the four tried their best.

Now they had another kid on their hands, only Party and his eight year old niece knew. She did her best to help him with his pregnancy symptoms, and she promised to keep it a secret till he was ready.

He smoothed his hand over his slightly protruded belly, "I know."

"Are you scared?"

"A little...I feel like hes just gonna leave me, y'know?"

She picked up an action figure from the shelf, "I dont think he will."

"I know, he wont, but i cant help but worry."

"Mom said he was scared when he had me. Dad stayed with him."

He finally finished deciding on a pair of grey-ish maternity jeans, after trying to find a pair that would actually fit him, then taking the action figure from his niece, he took her hand and walked towards the cashier. He gave her the right amount of money, looking down so she wouldn't recognise him buying maternity clothes.

He walked with a slight waddle out of the store, one hand holding the items he had paid for, the other resting on his baby bump. It was too late to give his baby up now, he wouldn't do that anyway. If he would have to spend his life fighting off BL/ind to keep his child safe, then he'd do it. He was shocked no one had noticed his weight gain, like Grace said, he really was getting big.

"I-I gotta sit down.." He sighed.

Grace grabbed her uncles hands, after placing the new jeans and the action figure on the desert sand, and gently lowered him onto the ground.

"Should i get mom? Dad and Uncle Frank are at the crash track."

"No, i cant tell anyone yet.."

"You gotta tell them soon. They'll find out." She muttered, now playing with her action figure.

"I know. You really act like a grown up, dont you?"

"Maybe im just smart."

"No one likes a smart alec."

"You can say ass. Uncle Frank says i can say it."

"Well, Uncle Frank is an ass. Doesn't act his age, either. No swearing when your mom and dad are around."

She giggled and rolled her eyes. Party couldn't help staring at his niece and marvelling at how similar she looked to Jet Star, her dad. She had tanned skin, chocolate brown eyes and a thick, brown afro. She looked almost identical to him in every aspect.

He wondered if his child would look like him, or Fun Ghoul, the babys dad. He'd love a little look a like, like himself, or maybe a mini Fun Ghoul, a mini Frank. He couldn't wait to hold his baby, whether Frank was there with him or not.

"I'm okay now, lets go."

Grace helped him up to his feet, hearing his knees and his back crack as he stood up. He was achy all over, but mostly his back hurt the most.