Dhampir (Frerard)

"Frankie?"

"Hm?"

"Im hungry."

"Gee, come on. You cant be hungry again."

Gerard shrugged. He was six months pregnant with a half human, half vampire baby. He prayed that his baby would be a vampire like himself; so he could teach them how to hunt, how to control their thirst, he wanted a vampire child to teach vampire history to.

"Please Frankie? Just a little blood?"

"Fine. Just my wrist, right?"

Gerard rose to his feet, placing hands around Franks lanky body. He buried his face into Franks neck, inhaling deeply through his nose. Gerards appetite for Franks blood had become much more stronger since he got pregnant, he couldn't keep himself away from Franks neck.

"Your neck looks nice and appetising," He grinned, "Smells like my favourite."

"Hurry up and get it done with."

Gerard used his fingers to locate Franks pulse; he knew if he bit in the wrong place, Frank could bleed out and die. Frank was used to it by now, it began with a searing pain as Gerards fangs dug in. The pain subsided, and there was a numb, tingling sensation as blood began to drain from his body.

"That was good, you taste amazing." Gerard mumbled, wiping the blood from his lips with the back of his hand, while his other remained on the bump between his hips, feeling a few nudges under his fingers, "Baby agrees."

"Damn...I gotta sit down." Frank sighed.

"Sorry Frank...I just get so thirsty all the time and if the baby is half and half, shes gonna need your blood.."

"Don't worry about it, okay? If you need to feed, go ahead."

"Promise you're not mad at me?"

"Why would i be mad? You're having my baby."

"I tried to read up online about how these pregnancies work. Its all Twilight shit."

"Well, at least you're the pregnant one. You cant die."

"I can. But not from this."

Gerard knew his pregnancy was different and much more harder to grasp an understanding of. He was six months, but he looked almost full term already. They had to be prepared at any time, they didn't know how long Gerard was going to be pregnant for.

"Even though the baby is half vampire and human, vampire genes tend to overpower the human ones." Gerard added.

"Meaning?"

"Its more than likely that you're gonna have two vampires in the house."

"Thats always fun. Are they sensitive to light?"

"It doesn't say. Theres not been too many vampire pregnancies. I hope not, it looks so much fun to go in the sun. I wish i could."

He felt tears welling up in his blood red eyes, mood swings were a thing in vampire-human pregnancies.

"I wish i was human again, y'know? I miss it."

"Honey, don't cry.."

"I-I wanna be normal!"

"You are normal! You're better than normal! Gee, if our little girl is half as amazing as you, i'll be the luckiest dad ever."

"And you don't care that your daughter is a vampire?"

"Of course not. Shes my daughter, you're my husband. I don't care. Vampire, werewolf, as long as i have you, i don't care. You're my husband, shes my girl. Nothing is going to change that, okay?"