I'll keep you safe (Frerard/Rikey)

"It's going to be okay, Party." Kobra tried to sound convincing to his brother. Party could be stubborn and hold onto whatever he was thinking for a long time.

Grace was trying to make it seem like she wasn't listening, but it was hard not to. She wasn't allowed outside where she couldn't be watched and there is weren't too many places to go in the small diner they had kept as their hideout for some time. She was never supposed to be alone since Dracs could pop up and get her.

Her parents always reminded her that  if she was by herself, BLI/nd could get her. She was born from two males and that made her special. Her mom and Uncle Gerard both had the ability to have kids naturally and were once hauled up in BLI/nd's facility being put through tests due to the carrier gene they were both born with. Apparently, BLI/nd still wanted their old test subjects along with their "offspring."

Her dad and Uncle Frank were off getting supplies from Dr. Death Defying for the newly born baby. "Bandit" was the name her uncles had chosen, but they were not allowed to say name out loud. Bandit was yet to receive a Killjoy name, but she would need one. When she asked her dad about hers, he said that they had come up with hers a month after she was born.

Missile Kid.

According to her dad, they named her after her mom - Kobra Kid. Her dad wanted "kid" in there because it sounded cute since she was their kid. Her mom came up with missile and it stuck. Grace wondered what name would be picked for her infant cousin.

Baby Bandit was bundled up in some slightly tattered, discolored blankets while fitting perfectly in an old, clean small laundry basket they found. When Grace asked about it, her dad told her when she was born they had nothing she was always asleep in someone's arms. She was tasked with watching her baby cousin while she sat criss-crossed on the floor.

She knew her Uncle Gerard was worried. He had been ever since the day he found out he was pregnant. Her mom said that he was just scared about taking care of another baby. Uncle Frank kept reassuring him that they would all help out with the baby. Grace even said she would too because she didn't want to see her uncle sad. She was worried about her Uncle Gerard.

"We're back!" Grace glanced up to see her dad and Uncle Frank entering the diner.

Kobra got up from the booth and held a finger to his lip. "Shh, Ghoul! Not too loud. The baby just fell asleep no less than ten minutes ago."

"Sorry, my mistake." Fun Ghoul apologized. He looked down to see his niece and daughter. "Watching your cousin, Grace?" The five-year-old nodded and smiled back at her uncle. Fun Ghoul approached the booth Kobra and Party were sitting at. "We got the supplies."

Before making his way towards Kobra, Jet gestured at the box of diapers. "Kobra, remember these? We were so lucky Dr. D had some when she was born."

Kobra shook his head, a flash of memories coming back to him. "I remember that. God, it was so terrifying in the beginning."

"You understand my worrying now?" Party questioned his brother with a little eyebrow raise.

Kobra placed a hand on Party's shoulder. "We got through it. Sure, it was a struggle taking care of a baby but we did it." The blonde Killjoy eyed his daughter who had gone back to watching her cousin. "It was worth it."

Fun Ghoul entered the booth and sat across Party where Kobra was sitting. He took Party's hand. "We can do this, babe, you know that. Fuck BLI/nd! They're not going to get her or Missile Kid. They'll have to get through us before they think they can do that."

"I'm just even more worried now that she's here. I was nervous when I was pregnant with her, by now that she's here...it's way different, Ghoul." Party tried explaining, putting his gloved fingers through his vibrant red hair.