The Interview (Rikey)

"You comfy?" Ray worried, as usual. Ray was constantly trying to make Mikey as comfortable as he could, being seven months pregnant wasn't easy and Ray could tell Mikey was in pain.

"M'okay. Just gonna take a nap when we get home."

Ray took his seat next to Mikey, intertwining his fingers with him and smiling. He was so excited to be a dad, little Grace was going to have the best life. Her uncles were also excited to meet her, Mikey was secretly praying she would have Rays afro. He absolutely loved playing with Rays hair, and having a baby with the same fluffy afro? That sounded so amazing!
Gerard sat on the opposite side of Mikey, with Frank on his lap.

"Frankie, can you be a dear and sit on a damn chair and not me?" Gerard giggled.

"Noo! Theres only a little stool and its too small!"

"You're too small. Fine, you can sit on me."

Mikey was worried. He had been hassled by fans and paparazzi recently, sometimes when he'd go out in public, he would almost get pushed over. It was risky to go out alone, even setting foot near Hot Topic would get him surrounded by fans, desperate to hug him and make him sign things. He loved his fans, but he just wanted privacy during his pregnancy and preferred it when they didn't swarm him like bees. There was a time after a show, when he was taking a walk with Ray, and a group of fans almost pushed Mikey to the ground.

"Something bothering you?" Gerard asked him.
Mikey just shook his head, while also biting his thumbs nail. "Somethings up. You bite your nails when you're nervous."

"I'm fine, honest! Just a little sleepy."

-

"Welcome to the studio, today we've got My Chemical Romance, plus an MCR baby! My name is Lindsey." The interviewer said. Ugh, Mikey was tired. He just wanted to go home and take things easy, pregnancy was rough. He was just so tired and in pain. He just wanted to rest for the last two months.

"Nice to meet you." Mikey said first, followed by the others. He could feel the baby moving a little, so he took Rays hand and placed it on top. He watched from the corner of his eye as Rays lips curved into a little smile.

"Gonna cut right to the questions. Mikey Way, you are pregnant."

"Good observation, i thought no one could tell." He scoffed. "And its Mikey Toro."

"But you've been married two months, correct?"

"So? I'm still Mikey Toro. Just start with the questions."

Mikey already didn't like this. How hard was it to use his correct name?!

"So, hows the baby doing?"

Mikey smiled, thinking of his girl. He always wanted her to be happy, he accommodated to his weird cravings and he'd play music that she would fall asleep to. "She's good. Active as hell, but that means shes healthy."

"Thats real sweet. Gerard, how do you feel about your little brother having a baby? Does it bother you?"

Gerard shook his head, "Not at all. He and Ray have a very loving relationship and they're going to be great parents."

"Does it bother you that your little brother actually got some?"

Already, Mikey was uncomfortable. He had been asked weird questions in the past, but he knew questions about his sex life was too far.

"I-I...I don't know how to answer that. Its not my business." Gerard trembled as he looked at Mikey.

"Alright. Next question is for Ray. Ray, what did you think when Mikey told you? Were you expecting to have one? Trying?"