Piercing - Kuroo/Kenma

Requested by hisokastan44! Enjoy!

Once again, they had requested a platonic one-shot so heads up!

Warning: None

~Fluff~

"Don't worry, L/N! I made sure to get you the best piercer in town!"

   You nodded with doubt at Bokuto's enthusiasm, already regretting letting Bokuto pick where you're getting your ears pierced.

"I'm sure they are."

   Obviously, you were nervous. You were also anxious, doubtful, and regretting all your life's choices but that's besides the point.

"And... we are here!" Bokuto announced, earning some stares from nearby people who were walking by.

   You followed Bokuto inside, trying to calm your building nerves which Bokuto was definitely not helping with.

Why do I have a bad feeling about-

"Hey hey hey! Kuroo! How are you?"

-this?

"Bokubro! I'm good! It's nice to see you again! Did Akaashi allow you to get another piercing?" Kuroo asked with a grin, aggressively pulling Bokuto into a side hug.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?"

"That's the spirit, Bokuto! But if Akaashi comes after me, make sure to pay my hospital bill, yeah?"

   It seemed like forever before Bokuto remember what you two were here for, turning to you as he harshly threw an arm around you.

"We're actually here because L/N wants a piercing," Bokuto pointed out, feeling anxious when you realized that oh, I'm getting a piercing.

"Well, you've come to the perfect place! Either me or Kenma are happy to help so pick whoever you're comfortable with!"

   You glanced at Kuroo's grin and then at Kenma's calm expression and then back at Kuroo.

"I can't believe you picked Kenma!"

Like I'm going to let someone who can only see through one eye do my piercing   You thought to yourself, still feeling nervous as you sat down.

"No hard feelings, Kuro," Kenma started, earning a nod from Kuroo.

"Yeah, you're right-"

"They just picked the better piercer."

"Kenma!"

   Your laughter was cut short when Kenma had moved closer after numbing your ear, getting ready to pierce the skin.

"Wait! I'm nervous!" You blurted out.

   Following, Kenma had halted his movements, giving you a small smile as he gave you time to recollect.

"Say, I have an idea," Kuroo suggested when he noticed that you still seemed to panic.

   Leaning in a bit, Kuroo placed a small kiss on the top of your head which surprisingly gave you some comfort.

"You ready to get your piercing now?"

   You nodded with a smile, still feeling a little nervous, but not enough to freak out.

"Yeah."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey, L/N-san. How was getting a piercing?" Akaashi asked when you and Bokuto had gotten done.

"Oh, painful, but not as bad as I thought. Plus, Bokuto's new one must hurt a lot more-"

   You cut yourself off but it was too late, Akaashi had already heard your words.

"New one? Bokuto-san got another piercing?" Akaashi asked, almost as if he was challenging either of you to deny it.

"W-Well you see, Akaashi-"

I'm so sorry, Bokuto.