Secret Admirer - Tadashi Yamaguchi

The words in both bold and italics is what the notes say, okay? Okay.

Warning: None

~Fluff~

"Hey, Tsukki?"

   The blonde briefly looked over at his friend.

"What do you want?" Yamaguchi ignored his friends bluntness as he noticed the small folded piece of paper on his desk.

"There's a note on my desk."

   The blonde looked over to indeed see a neatly folded note on his friends desk.

"I see. Are you just gonna stare at it or are you actually gonna open it?"

   Nodding, Yamaguchi slowly picked up the piece of paper and carefully unfolded the note.

You're cute.

- Your Secret Admirer <3

   The handing writing was really neat and was written in blue pen.

   Yamaguchi's cheeks started to heat up despite not knowing who sent it as his head quickly shot up in surprise.

"Eh? What does it say?" Tsukishima took the note out of his friend's hand before he could protest. A small smirk came onto his face as he tossed the notes back onto Yamaguchi's desk.

"Ooh, someone likes you," Tsukishima teased, watched his friend's face flush a deeper red.

"I don't know, I think it was probably supposed to be given to someone else. Maybe they got the wrong desk."

   You walked into the classroom and plopped yourself next to Yamaguchi as you noticed the open note.

"Ooh, what's that?" You asked as you snatched up the note. You put it just out of reach from Yamaguchi as you read the note with a blank face. When he managed to get the note back, you already had a teasing smirk on your face as you poked his cheek.

"Aww, Yams has a secret admirer!" Yamaguchi's face went red as he pouted at you.

"Not so loud and it's probably not even for me."

   You rolled your eyes at your friend.

"Oh please, if you like someone enough to leave them notes, do you actually think you'll manage to get their desk wrong?" You asked with a smirk as you saw Yamaguchi struggle to come up with an answer. 

"W-Well n-no, but-"

   You tried to hold in your laughter as Tsukishima started snickering at his friend.

"Mmhmm, go on."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   It was the next day as you walked with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi to your lockers which right next to each other.

"Eh?" You already opened your locker and looked around to see a small folded piece of paper on the floor.

   Yamaguchi quickly picked up the note and opened it, trying to shield it from your and Tsukishima's eyes.

I like your freckles.

- Your Secret Admirer <3

   Both of you read the note over his shoulder before he could notice as you laughed at him.

"Maybe they just got the desk and the locker number wrong?" It came out more like a question as Yamaguchi managed to squeak it out. You and Tsukishima shared a look at the freckled boy.