College - Akiteru Tsukishima

Warning: None

~Fluff~

"Bye! Come visit next time!"

   You and Akiteru waved off his family as you guys went into your car to drive back to the college you guys went to.

"Don't forget to bring your girlfriend!" Kei called out, causing Akiteru to go red. You shared a glance with Akiteru slightly laughing.

I can't just ask who, right? That would just be-

"Girlfriend? And you never told me?" You said with fake hurt to hide the disappointment and the bad feeling in your chest.

"Nah, Kei just likes to uh tease me about um someone," Akiteru said nervously as he fiddled with his fingers. You just laughed it off as you playfully pushed his shoulder.

"Ooh, Akiteru has a crush," You said a playful tone as Akiteru went an even deeper shade of red, avoiding your eyes. Luckily for him, you dropped the subject and the two of you went back to talking about whatever.

   You pulled up to the college gates, parking your car in the parking lot.

"Oh, we're here." You laughed at his slightly monotone voice as you got out of the car, him also getting out of the car. You locked the door once you guys got everything out and started walking to the dorms.

"Wanna have movie night today? I'm sure I can just kick F/N out," You joked as Akiteru laughed, throwing his head back a bit.

"Sure, I'm down."

   The two of you continued to talk as you unlocked the door of your dorm, F/N looking up from her phone to see you two.

"Oh, back already?" You narrowed your eyes at her slightly teasing tone and the grin that was on her face. Before you could say anything, F/N got up and started walking towards the door.

"I'll be back by 10, you better not do anything on my bed!" F/N shouted causing the both of you to go red as the door slammed close. You nervously chuckled as you put your stuff down and pulled out your laptop.

   You guys took turns changing to your sleeping clothes in the bathroom. You took a quick glance at Akiteru who walked out of the connected bathroom.

"You can get anything to eat." You waved to the bag of snacks you had next to your desk. Akiteru chuckled a bit as he pulled out some snacks and you picked out a movie for the both of you.

"Wanna watch a rom-com?" You asked as you scrolled through Netflix, your eyes skimming over the various movies.

"Sure." Akiteru sat next to you and pulled the covers over you two. You guys always had movie night on Fridays and today was no different.

   You placed the laptop in the middle of you two, resting on your right leg and his left leg. You felt quite warm with Akiteru as the movie played on. 

   At some point, Akiteru stretched his arms up, then placing one of his arms over your shoulder instead of his original position. You were pretty tired, but you didn't miss the action, your face heating up immediately.

   You were thankful that it was dark and that he couldn't see you as you slightly rested your head against him. You quickly fell asleep, unconsciously leaning your head more on Akiteru. 

   Akiteru chuckled a bit at you as quiet snores escaped your lips. He gently closed the laptop, reaching over to place it on your desk. He suddenly stopped his movements as you moved a bit, clutching onto his shirt.

   Of course, you didn't know this. In fact, you were peacefully sleeping with a certain blonde in your dream.

"Y/N?" Akiteru whispered, not wanting to wake you up, but to see if you were awake. You made no reaction to his call and continued to sleep.

   Akiteru sighed with red cheeks as he tried to pry your hands off of his shirt.

"Stay," You mumbled as you started to lightly pull him towards you. All logic was thrown out of the window as you heard Akiteru let out a little squeak.

"S-Stay? A-Are you sure?" Akiteru asked as you nodded, completely pulling him down next to you.

"Yes."

   You ended up cuddling up next to Akiteru as he hesitated before wrapping his arms around you.

This has to be some kind of sign, right?   Akiteru thought as he buried his face into your neck.

"Goodnight Akiteru."

"Night."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   You woke up with a really warm presence next to you. Your eyes fluttered open and you were met by the very guy you've fallen in love with. Your eyes widen as your heart started to beat a bit faster.

If I pretend to sleep, then I don't have to be the one to start the awkward conversation.

   You closed your eyes and decided to enjoy the moment. Unconsciously, you shuffled a bit closer to him, slowly falling back to sleep. After a while, you felt Akiteru move a bit and yawn. You slowly opened your eyes to met a pair of brown ones.

"Good morning," You said in a sleepy voice as you moved a bit to get a better look at his face.

"G-Good morning."

   You noticed his red cheeks and your face heated up at the proximity of you two. You then noticed his loose arm that was around you.

That's got to be a sign, right? 

"Hey, Akiteru?" Your morning was a bit rough as Akiteru hummed and looked down a bit at you.

"I like you, a lot and I was wondering if you wanted to-"

   Before you could finish your confession, Akiteru cut you off by smashing his lips on to yours. You let out a little noise of surprise but melted into the kiss nevertheless.

"Yes."

   You quietly laughed as you buried your face into his neck.

"At least you guys didn't do it on my bed."

   You instantly shot up as you saw F/N trying to hide her giggles with her phone in her hand.

"F/N!"