First Kiss - Kenma Kozume

Requested by Gxdawn! Enjoy!

Reminder, BF/N means Best Friend Name

Warning: None

~Fluff~

"L/N, I hope you know that I'm not letting you leave without telling Kenma your feelings," your best friend said in a sing-song voice, sending a grin at you when your face heated up a bit.

"Shut up, BF/N," You said, looking away as you heard BF/N's laugh ring through your ears.

   The whole day, you felt on edge, stuttering with a constant blush before it was finally the end of day where you would often walk home with Kenma.

Okay, Y/N. You got this   You thought, noticing that Kenma was waiting at your usual spot. Your heart sped a bit as you took a deep breath, waving over at Kenma.

"Hey, Kenma!"

   You must have taken Kenma surprise as he jumped a bit at your voice, glancing at you with a shy look before quickly looking away.

Is it just me or is he acting a little more jumpy today?

"So... how are you today?"

   Attempting to calm some of your racing nerves, you tried to act normal, though you were sure you weren't. 

Alright, I've got this. Just an easy confession and then we'll see what'll happen next.

   After a few seconds of silence, you opened your mouth, unaware that Kenma had done the same thing.

"I have something to tell you."

"C-Can we talk?"

   You were surprised before you quickly got over it, nodding your head as you watched Kenma's eyes avoid yours.

"Yeah, same time?" You tried to control the nervousness in your voice as you tried to hide it with a laugh, waiting as Kenma fiddled his fingers a bit.

"Yeah, okay," Kenma agreed, meeting your eyes for split second before glancing away, but you didn't miss the red that started to spread across his cheeks.

What if...

   There was a few seconds of silence before both of you opened your mouth at the same time once again, your mind made up.

"I like you."

"I like you."

   Your face instantly exploded with a blush as Kenma's eyes met your eyes once again, but didn't dart away like before.

"R-Really?" Kenma stuttered a bit which you found extremely cute, not missing the smile that you adore starting to show.

   You nodded in response, not able to find your voice as you felt a smile spread across your face.

We must have matching red faces   You thought as you opened your mouth to talk before closing it and then opening it again.

"D-Does this mean we're..." You trailed off, but felt your face heat up more as Kenma's does the same, earning a small nod from him that sent your heart flying.

"Y-Yeah, I'm up for it."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

K N O C K   K N O C K

   With a small pep in your step, you knocked on Kenma's door, waiting for Kenma to open the door.

"Y/N, you're finally here," Kenma greeted with the slightest of smiles tugging upwards at the sides of his lips. You couldn't help the smile that slipped onto your face at the sight of your shy boyfriend.

"Hey, Kenma! Miss me already?" You greeted with a grin, enjoying the red that erupted across Kenma's face.

"Shut up."

   Both of you exchanged some words as you entered the house, following Kenma to his room. You watched as Kenma's eyes skimmed over his room before landing on a multiplayer game that laid on the ground before Kenma met your eyes once again.

"Wanna play?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Wait, how do you-"

"Y/N, you idiot, just press A and then B."

"Right, right... What does A do again?"

"I-"

   Hours passed for the two of you pressing buttons before the two of you agreed to take a break. 

"I think I'm finally getting the hang of it," You commented as you stretched your muscles, facing Kenma would looked at you with a slightly amused look.

"Yeah, definitely."

   A laugh erupted out of your throat as Kenma joined in a bit, a calm aura settling over the two of you. After a while, your laughter had died down and a comfortable silence replaced the sound, unable to bring your eyes away from Kenma's golden eyes.

   There was a suddenly nervous yet excited feeling that passed through you as you felt as if you were in a daze, Kenma staring back at you with warm gaze.

   You weren't sure who started leaning in first, but there were barely an inch between you as your eyes flickered down a quick second.

"Can I?"

   Your voice was in a small whisper as Kenma nodded a bit, both of you sharing a nervous look. Carefully, you brought your hand up to place on the back of Kenma's neck, leaning in to connect both of you lips together.

   A warmth spread across your body as you try to fight the smile threatening to pull at the side of your lips. Your free hand found Kenma's and interwinded your fingers together, feeling nerves leave Kenma's body.

"T-That was-" Kenma stuttered a bit as you both pulled back, matching red faces.

"Y-Yeah." There was a smile on your face as you met Kenma's eyes once again, feeling your face heat up even more. 

"I-I've actually been wanting to do that for some time, but I haven't found the right moment," Kenma admitted, darting his eyes to the side. You squeezed Kenma's hand that was still interwinded with yours, sending a grin his way when he glanced back at you.

   A shy smile started to form on Kenma's face as you slightly laughed at Kenma's flustered face, your heart speeding up a bit. 

"C-Can we do it again?"

"You don't even need to ask."