Stood Up - Kei Tsukishima

This is a bit longer than I expected, oops.

Warning: Contains a small amount of swear words

~Fluff/Angst If You Squint~

   You weren't usually the salty type, but one blonde middle blocker always managed to get on your nerves.

"Tch Shorty."

   And of course, you had to fall for the one person who hated you with a burning passion.

"Hello to you, too Mt. Everest," You said sarcastically as you rolled your eyes at the boy. You continued walking with your friend, trying to ignore the fact that the blonde was stepping on the back of your shoes.

"Could you not?" You snapped as you stopped suddenly and faced the tall boy with an annoyed look. You could hear your friend snicker quietly.

Stupid F/N, you're not helping!

"Could I not what? I'm just walking, it's not my fault you walk so slow." You gritted your teeth as you saw the innocent look on his face.

Baka, why does he still look hot?

   You turned back around, but this time you purposely started to walk a bit slower as you talked to F/N about whatever.

"Tch. Idiots." You heard behind you as you saw Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walk around you and your friend.

"Bye, Yamaguchi!" You waved to the shy boy, completely ignoring the blonde's presence.

"Bye!" He waved back, earning a glare from Tsukishima.

   You quietly laughed as you looked over to see your friend with her teasing smile.

"Stop that!" You whined as you pushed your friend when she started to laugh at you.

"Stop what? I haven't done anything!" F/N put her hands up in surrender as the both of you walked into your classroom.

"Shut up! You're starting to sound like that tall prick!" You complained as you sat down next to your other friends in your usual seats by the window.

"What was that Shorty? I couldn't hear you from down there." Your smile was instantly turned upside down as you hear a sneer from behind you.

"I'm sorry, can you say that again? I don't understand stupid," You retorted back as you faced the front of the classroom.

"Hmm, are you sure about that?" You heard behind. You were about to say something back when you let out a surprised yelp when you felt something kick your chair. 

"L/N-san, I better not hear you talking." Your eye widened as a bitter smile made its way onto your face.

"Of course not Yoshitaka-sensei." You turned a bit to send a glare at the smirking boy behind you.

"Yeah L/N-san, stop talking."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   You were at your locker while talking to your friend when a boy walked up to you. Or more like got pushed towards you by his friends.

"Hey L/N-chan, right?"

   You turned to face the boy in shock as you nodded with a small smile.

"Mmhmm, do you need something?" You asked as you closed your locker to properly look at the boy.

"I was uh wondering if you wanted to go out sometime? We could go to a cafe or something tomorrow." The boy scratched the back of his neck as he looked at you expectantly. Out of the corner of your eye, behind the boy, you could see the Tsukishima glance over.