Movie Night - Tadashi Yamaguchi

Warning: None

~Fluff~

   It was Friday and you were bouncing in your seat. You were beyond excited for movie tonight with your best friend, Yamaguchi.

"Yama-san! What movie do you wanna watch today?"

   Yamaguchi laughed at you as you leaned your head against your hand to get a better look at him.

"We still have a couple of hours, N/N!" Yamaguchi replied with laughter laced in his voice. You smiled at him as you laughed a bit as well.

"L/N-san! Yamaguchi-san! I better not hear you guys talking!" The teacher snapped, sending a sharp glare at you two. 

   You heard Tsukishima snicker at the two of you, making your face heated up a bit.

"Yes, Yutaka-senpai."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   You were walking with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima to their volleyball practice with a little pep in your step.

"Are you that excited?" Yamaguchi asked as he laughed at your excited figure.

Yeah, duh.

"No," You lied, trying to stifle the smile growing on your face. Yamaguchi raised an eyebrow at your very obvious lie as the three of you walked in the gym.

"If you say so."

   You sat in your usual spot next to Kiyoko and Yachi as practice started. You waved at some of the players, exchanging some words with some of them.

"Nice serve, Yamaguchi-san!"

   Yamaguchi turned towards you with light pink cheeks before grinning and given you a thumbs up. You felt your heart flutter at how adorable he was and quietly chuckled to yourself.

"So L/N-san." You hummed as you turned towards Yachi who had a curious look on her face.

"Hmm?" You hummed, looking at Yachi.

"Do you like Yamaguchi?"

   Your face turned a bright red as you started stuttering.

"W-What N-No um H-Hmm?"

   Yachi realized her mistake of not thinking before talking which made her instantly start apologizing.

"I'm sorry L/N-san! I didn't mean to-"

"Woah, Yaich-san! Calm down! It's fine." You laughed as you shock your head at Yaichi who nodded and sighed in relief.

"But do you?"

"Yaichi!"

   The three of you laughed as Yamaguchi glanced over at you, smiling at your laughing figure.

Hmm, what's making her blush so much?   Yamaguchi thought as he watched you playfully push Yachi.

   You made eye contact and watched Yamaguchi's face heat up. You grinned as you waved a bit, a laugh escaping your lips. Yamaguchi waved back, a closed eye grin on his face.

   Practice ended and you and Yamaguchi waved off Tsukishima.

"Bye Tsukki! See you next week!"

"Don't call me that."

   You and Yamaguchi shared a laughed as you walked to your house for movie night.

"Come on!"

   You grabbed Yamaguchi's hand as you pulled him along all the way to your house.

"N-N/N!" Yamaguchi laughed as you laughed along with him, slowing down went you made it towards your front door.

"Mom! I'm home! I brought Yamaguchi!" You shouted, taking your shoes as Yamaguchi did the same. Your mom walked out to greet you and Yamaguchi cheerfully, pulling the both of you into separate hugs.

"Tadashi-san! It's nice to see you again!" M/N said cheerfully, pulling back from the hug she gave him.

"It's nice to see you too."

   Your mom let you two go as you walked up to your room, taking some snacks along the way.

"Here, I think there're some clothes in here from last time. Yeah," You said as you pulled out a Yamaguchi's pajamas from last time. Your mom forced you to wash it and neatly fold it for the next time Yamaguchi came over.

"O-Oh, thanks." Yamaguchi smiled at you as he took it from you and nodded at you.

   After both of you changed (separately, of course), both of you got under your blanket covers with your computer resting each of your legs.

"What do you wanna watch?" You asked as you pulled up the variety of movies on Netflix.

"Hmm, how about that one?"

   Yamaguchi pointed at a rom-com that made you smile and nod.

"Alright."

   You put the bowl of popcorn in between the two of you as you started the movie.

   The two of you laughed at some parts and squealed at some part at how fluffy it was. The main character in the movie was a softy which reminded you of Yamaguchi, a lot.

   You didn't realize it, but you had scooted closer to Yamaguchi as time went on. You found your head in an uncomfortable position and let it rest on Yamaguchi's shoulder.

I mean, he's not reacting in a bad way so...

"How was I supposed to know that was your cousin?"

   You quietly laughed at a part as a smile rested on your face. Yamaguchi, on the other hand, wasn't paying attention to the movie and more on focusing on building up his confidence.

Okay, Tadashi. You can do this, she's giving you some signs that she likes you back   Yamaguchi thought as he nodded his head and turned towards you. But once he saw your smiling face, he suddenly got filled with nerves again.

Come on! Just ask her!

"H-Hey, L/N?"

"Yeah?" You asked in kind of a whisper as you pulled your eyes from the movie to the shy boy next to you. You had to admit that the light from the computer made Yamaguchi look quite cute as you felt your face heat up.

"I like you, like as more than a friend," Yamaguchi squeaked out as he had red cheeks on his face. You perked up at this, a smile instantly on your face.

"R-Really?" You stuttered as Yamaguchi nodded, his greenish hair bouncing up a bit.

"I like you too. More than a friend," You replied, a grin coming onto his face. Yamaguchi leaned in a bit with his heart beating quickly as he brushed a piece of your hair out of your face.

"C-Can I?" Yamaguchi asked nervously that made you quietly chuckle at him.

"Mmhmm."

   You cupped his cheeks as you leaned in, pressing your lips against his in a soft kiss. You raked your fingers gently through his soft hair as you pulled back a bit.

"My love, will you do the honor and be my girlfriend?"

   You and Yamaguchi faced the computer, the main character asking out the lover in a cute setting under the cherry trees. Both of you laughed as Yamaguchi pecked your nose.

"Will you?"

   You grinned as you and the lover in the movie nodded with a smile.

"Yes."

"Yes."