Meals - Shouyou Hinata

Warning: None

~Fluff~

"Thanks, N/N-san!"

   You smiled at the orange-haired boy as you laughed and waved your hand.

"Of course, Shorty."

   You handed the excited boy a bento with a cute light blue crow wrapping that you made for Hinata when he complained that he had nearly burned the kitchen down while cooking so he was banned from using the kitchen at the moment.

"Mmm! It's really good, N/N! Did you make it?" Hinata lit up after taking a bite from it. You laughed as you nodded, feeling your cheeks heat up a bit as you pulled out the bento you made for yourself.

"Mmhmm," You hummed, taking a bite of your own food. You two were sitting in your classroom, talking away as Hinata described his most recent volleyball match with sound effects and dramatic impression and hand movements.

"And their captain, who looks really scary, was like faboom and shlam!" Hinata imitated spiking a ball as he explained everything, standing up in his seat as you quietly laughed at him.

"Oh and since I had to bike home and it was late, I was starving so I just ate some random snacks since Natsu-chan said she'll tell on me if I went into the kitchen!"

   You raised an eyebrow at him, an idea coming to your head.

"My house is on your way home, right? You should drop by for some dinner if you want instead of eating snacks," You said with a smile, Hinata perking up at your offer.

"Really? Are you sure I would be a bother?" Hinata asked, tilting his head a bit at you, his face warming up as he smiled at you.

"Of course not, just don't come at like the middle of the night and we'll be fine," You joked, Hinata tackling you into a hug as you let out a little yelp, both of you landing onto the ground.

"Hinata!"

"Sorry, N/N-san!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

D I N G   D O N G

   You got the door with a somewhat tired smile as you noticed that it was much later than you had expected as Hinata was at your door, still full of energy.

I swear, he doesn't even know what the word tried means, literally.

"N/N-san! Hello!"

   You nodded at him with a greeting, a lazy smile on your face. Luckily your parents came worked somewhat late so you would make dinner for your family to help them out and you had made extra.

"Are you sure it's okay? I can go if-"

"Shut up, Shrimp," You simply said, pulling him inside your house by the arm as he let out a small yelp.

"Come on, I made some extras just in case," You called from over your shoulder, a blush on Hinata's face.

S-She can get even cuter?   Hinata thought to himself, as you walked to your kitchen in your comfy clothes while stretching your tired muscles a bit. Hinata quickly followed you, looking around since it was his first time at your house.

"Is everyone sleeping?" Hinata asked, watching you heat up the food as you turned with a small smile.

"Yeah, pretty much," You answered, leaning against the counter as Hinata leaned against the doorframe. His face suddenly turned into one of horror and shock as he let out a noise.