Misunderstanding - Yuu Nishinoya

Reminder, F/N means Friend's name and BF/N means Best Friend's Name. Make them different people, okay?

Warning: Some swear words

~Fluff/And Slight Angst~

"L/N-san!"

   You grinned as you turned to see your sprinting best friend. You laughed and stumbled a bit as Noya jumped onto your back.

"Hey, Noya-san!" You ignored your racing heart as Noya slide off of your back and the two of you started walking through the halls.

"Can you come to volleyball practice with me today?" Noya pleaded as he stood in front of you, his hands together.

"Sure." You shrugged your shoulders as you ruffled the boy's hair, your heart beating louder.

"Yay!" You quietly laughed at your childish friend as you made it to your class.

"Bye, Noya-san! See you!"

"Bye, N/N-san!"

   You signed a bit with a small smile on your lips as you went to go sit next to BF/N.

   You looked over to BF/N to see her teasing grin and the glint in her eye as she raised an eyebrow at you.

"Stop!" You groaned as you rubbed your face to calm down your blush.

   You chatted with BF/N when F/N walked up to your desk.

"You're pretty good friends with Nishinoya-san, right?" F/N asked as she twirled a piece of her hair. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion as you slowly nodded.

"Yeah, why?"

   F/N sighed a bit as she giggled.

"I was wondering if you could set me up with Nishinoya-san."

   You almost choked as you cringed, forcing a smile onto your lips.

   You could almost hear BF/N's you better say no, you better-

"Y-Yeah, sure."

   You ignored the burning stare of BF/N who was looking at you with a bewildered look on her face.

"Aww, thank you so much L/N-san!"

   She skipped off as you slammed your head onto your desk.

"L/N! What is wrong with you?"

   You winced at her tone as you picked your head up and buried your face in your hands.

"I know, I know!"

"You better tell her that you are not doing that! You need to start putting yourself first!' BF/N scolded you as you bitterly chuckled.

"I know, I know, but- uh I don't know," You said into your hands as you heard BF/N sigh at you.

"You better."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey, Noya-san."

   You could even hear your lack of enthusiasm as you greeted Noya after school in the gym.

"N/N-san? Are you okay?" He had a suspicious look on his face as he tilted his head at you.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." You mustered up a weak smile as you had a bad feeling in your gut. He narrowed his eyes at you as he opened his mouth.

"N/N-"