Hyped - Ryuunosuke Tanaka

AYEE, THANKS FOR 30K READS AND OVER 1K VOTES! YOU GUYS SO AMAZING!

Warning: Contains some swear words.

~Fluff~

"Dude, Ryu. Did you know that L/N-chan was coming to watch the match?"

   Since you've never been to a sporting event before, you thought it would be fun if you went to the boy's volleyball team with some of your friends. 

   Plus, Tanaka would be playing.

"Really? L/N-chan? Where?"

   Tanaka perked up at Noya's word, immediately search the stands until he saw your laughing figure with your friends. In Tanaka's eyes, you were the most beautiful girl in the word and didn't bother to hide the very obvious crush he had on you.

"Hey, N/N. I think one of the volleyball players are looking at you." F/N nudged, directing your attention to Tanaka who was basically giving you heart eyes. 

"Really?"

   You caught Tanaka's eyes with a smile, feeling your face heat up a bit under his stare. You gave him a small shy wave that seemed to blow a fuse in Tanaka.

"She just waved at you, dude! She's totally into you!" Noya hyped Tanaka, jumping you and down on his shoulders.

"Right? You think so, too?"

   And while Tanaka and Noya were ranting about you, the other players watched with a heavy sigh, facing palming at the two first years.

"That poor girl, having these two after her," Suga commented, shaking his head a bit at the two.

"Yeah, poor her," Asahi agreed as Tanaka and Noya started to yell obnoxiously as Daichi started yelling at the two to shut up.

"Shut up, you two! We are at a match!"

   As the match played on, you noticed that after every spike from the bald boy, he would take a quick glance at you to see if you watching. And each time, you felt your heart speed up the tiniest bit.

   And you weren't the only one who noticed it, BF/N and F/N would always tease you about it since they about your small liking on him.

"Hmm, your face is so red, N/N. Anyone catch your eye? Hmm?" BF/N poked your arm as your playfully glared at her.

"I regret telling you about him," You mumbled, hearing BF/N and F/N laugh at you. 

   You rested your head on your hand, not realizing that you were staring at the wing spiker. Tanaka looked over at you, his face immediately heating up as he saw that you were staring with a smile.

"The goddess L/N is smiling, I can peacefully die now." Tanaka had comedic tears trailing down his cheeks as Noya patted his back, nodding along with Tanaka's words.

   You quietly laughed at the scene, not sure what was happening as BF/N looked between you and Tanaka.

"N/N, what did you do?"

"I have no idea."

   The match ended with Karasuno winning since Tanaka was on the top of his game since you were there watching. After some convincing and teasing, BF/N and F/N pushed you towards Tanaka, almost forcing you to congratulates Tanaka.

"If you back out now, not only are you gonna look dumb, but I'm also gonna tell him," BF/N reminded with a grin, calling after you as turned to glare at your friends.