Study - Kei Tsukishima

Warning: Some swear words

~Fluff~

"Please! Please help me with math!"

   You weren't dumb, well not that dumb, you just happened to be failing in math.

"No."

   Your constant doodling in your textbooks, not paying attention to class, and falling asleep during class might have contributed to your grade, but you didn't really care. 

"Please?"

"Why don't you go ask someone else?"

Because I wanna spend more time with my crush!

"Because no one would tutor me!"

   Tsukishima stayed silent for a bit which made you whine out again.

"Please! I can't fail that class again or else I'll get held back or go to summer school!"

   Well not until you were told that if you fail the class again, you would have to take summer school.

"Tch. Fine, but only if you shut up."

   Your eye lit up as a hopeful look came onto your face, ignoring part of his previous statement.

"Really? Oh, thank you so much!"

   Tsukishima, the one you've been bugging, looked at you with an annoyed look.

"Whatever."

   You were walking with him and Yamaguchi through the halls, going to your next class. You guys were pretty good friends in your opinion, then again, it was your opinion.

"When can we start?" You asked, matching your steps with Tsukishima's.

   Yamaguchi was silently laughing at the two of you as he watched how head over heels his friends were for each other.

"We could start today after volleyball practice," He said bluntly, making you perk up at his words.

"Can I watch you play volleyball? I've always wanted to watch you guys play!" You exclaimed, using your hands to represent hit a volleyball. You heard Tsukishima snicker at you which made you stop and scrunch up your nose at him.

"I'm just gonna take that as a yes."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Feel free to visit again, L/N-san!"

   You waved off the volleyball teammates as you led Tsukishima to your house. You pulled out your keys and unlocked your door, letting Tsukishima in.

"I'm home!"

   You lightly laughed at your self as you kicked off your shoes at the entrance, Tsukishima following your lead.

"My parents work late so they won't be home until later," You said, walking towards your room. Tsukishima just nodded as he looked around at your house.

   Both of you talked a bit as you sat on your bed and started pulling out your stuff.

"Alright baka, what do you need help with?" Tsukishima asked, sitting next to you, watching you pull out your homework, classwork, absent work, and all your textbooks and notes.