Small Giant - Shouyou Hinata

It starts when you guys are little when Hinata just saw Small Giant on TV, alright?
B/N means Brother's Name

Warning: None

~Fluff~

"N/N-san! N/N-san! I'm wanna play volleyball!"

   You laughed a bit in surprise as you looked at your excited friend. There were few things that made his face lit up and you were wondering what made his face lit up this time.

"Hmm? Why?"

   You knew how to play volleyball since your older sister and taught you at a young age.

"Do you know the Small Giant? He's so cool even though he's smaller than everyone else!"

Smaller than everyone else? Does it hurt his pride that much to say short?

"Yeah, he plays for Karasuno, right? Wait, you wanna be like him?" You asked, a curious look on your face. He nodded excitedly, a grin on his face.

"Yes! Can you teach me? Please?" Hinata asked, pulling the best puppy eyes he had. You nodded, a smile dancing on your lips.

"Sure, I'll get B/N, okay?" 

"Okay!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   The two of you went to the same middle school and were currently practicing with Hinata after school. Both of you joined your respective volleyball teams, but unfortunately for Hinata, there wasn't anyone else on the boy's team.

   Leading you to practice with Hinata afterschool.

"Woah, you can jump really high!" You exclaimed as Hinata spiked the ball you had set for him. No matter times you've seen him spike the ball, it still awed you every time.

   Hinata's cheeks heated up from the compliment, scratching the back of his neck.

"T-Thanks."

   You were the setter for your team, making you taller than the short spiker. You two were practicing at a local court, practicing receiving and spiking a bit.

"One more time?" Hinata asked sheepishly, a grin on his face. You playfully rolled your eyes at him, smiling as you nodded nevertheless.

"Last time, okay? This is the last 'one more time', alright?" You said with a smile, getting into position. Hinata threw the ball at you, getting into position as you set the ball to him, Hinata spiking the ball.

"Just one more time?"

"Hinata-san!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   It was the night of Hinata's first tournament after their loss and you stayed with Hinata to cool off in the local court you guys always practice at.

S L A M

   Hinata spiked the ball, hitting the floor with an unusually loud slam. You noticed Hinata's somewhat ragged breath as he hit the ball with such anger.

"Hinata-san? Are you okay?" You asked cautiously, seeing how Hinata's hands on his knees, a blank look on his face.

"No, I'm not okay! I just lost a match against this, this obviously cooler and taller dude!"

   You would have laughed if it was any other situation, but instead pulled Hinata in a hug.

"Hey, it was your first match. You can't expect everything to go right," You said softly, running your hand through his hair since you knew it calmed him down.