Bodyswap - Kozume Kenma

Requested by KenmaSimpsForMe! Enjoy!

This is a bodyswap au so basically you and Kenma wake up in each other's bodies! This was such a fun request, thanks!

Warning: None

~Fluff~

Oh, ow. Why does my head hurt so much?

   You let out a groan as you stretched your tired muscles, tiredly rubbing your eyes as you felt that your voice was a little too rough and deeper than you remember.

It's probably because of the morning... wait, where am I?

   You quickly sat up with a start, glancing around the room that was definitely not yours.

"W-Where... what?" You mumbled out, before letting out a squeak at the voice that was also definitely not yours.

"W-What the-"

   You looked around the slight familiar room, your nerves slightly calming down when you realized that you were in Kenma's room.

What happened yesterday? I can't remember anything   You thought, stumbling towards the bathroom that was connected to the room. You tiredly rubbed your eyes as you stared at the mirror, but someone else that was definitely not you was staring back.

"AHHHHHHH!"

I'm... Kenma? No no no no no, this has to be some kind of dream, there's no way-

   You heard rushing footsteps and the bedroom room door swung open, revealing Kenma's parents who had a panicked look.

"Kenma, honey, are you okay? What happened? Why'd you scream?" Your- Kenma's mom rushed out, causing your eyes to widen a bit.

This definitely doesn't feel like a dream.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry for uh scaring you, Mrs- M-Mom."

   The words felt weird coming out of your mouth, Kenma's rough morning voice came out when you were expecting your own, internally cringing at your mistake. Kenma's mom nodded with a hesitant look, almost as if she knew that something was wrong.

"Okay, sweetie. Tetsurou is almost here so you should get ready for school."

   You mustered up a nod, unknowingly holding your breath as Kenma's mom walked away, your brain all over the place.

I'm actually Kenma. I- What- I-

   You managed to push away the questions that were swarming your thoughts, taking a deep breath as you prepared yourself for your next challenge, changing into Kenma's school clothes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey, Kuroo!"

   You winced when Kenma's voice came out, Kuroo immediately narrowing his eyes at the too happy greeting.

"Kenma? Are you okay?" Kuroo asked, poking at your- Kenma's head as you let out a nervous laugh.

"Yes?" You squeaked out, the noise coming out as more of a question.

"You sure? You look as if you've drank 2 cups of coffee and forgot who you are-"

Oh how ironic.

"-and where's your switch? Did you stay up all night playing it again?" Kuroo asked, ruffling Kenma's hair. Kuroo took your accidental silence and the way you looked away in thought as a yes as he laughed at Kenma- you?