Music - Eita Semi

Requested by sugawarahoney! Enjoy!

B/N means Band name and BM/N means Band Mate name! :D!
Had fun with this one so its a bit long and please spare me if I get some details wrong, got most of my knowledge from Given.
Also the lyrics don't mean anything, it's just to fill the singing part!

Warning: So much fluff I can't

~Fluff~

"Sorry, L/N-san, but I don't think I can continue the band this year. It's not really something I want to do in the future and I just don't have time for it. Sorry again."

   You hummed the familiar tune of one of the songs your band had played multiple times, sighing to yourself as you walked through the halls to get to the unused music room.

Just our luck, we're missing a main guitarist. Right before the festival, too   You thought to yourself, frowning a little bit as you turned a corner, knowing the path to the unused music room like the back of your hand.

   You were the bassist and the lead vocals of your school band, B/N, a band that had 4 members before the main guitarist of your group had left.

What a pain, might have to tell Uenoyama-sensei that we can't do the-

"♪hm hmm hm hmm hmmm ♪"

   Too lost in thought, you didn't notice that someone else was already in the normally unused music room until you opened the door and was met by light humming and the strumming of a guitar.

-festival this year...

   The boy had ashy blonde hair that was split down the middle, a relax yet sharp look in his brown eyes as his fingers expertly strummed across the strings before coming to a stop when he noticed your presence.

"Oh uh hey, I didn't know that people used this room. I'll be going now, sorry for the inconvenience," the boy politely bowed before packing up his guitar in a timely manner.

   By the time he was about to walk past you and out the door, you managed to find your voice, quickly turning around towards the boy.

"Wait!"

   And of course, said boy turned to face you, tilting his head in a questioning manner as you scramble to find words before recognizing the sharp and serious-like face.

"You're Semi Eita, right? From the volleyball team?"

   The boy didn't seemed surprised by being recognized, a little annoyed maybe, after all the players on the Shiratorizawa's volleyball team were quite well known from the amount of times they've been to nationals.

"Yes. And you're L/N-san if I'm not mistaken," Semi simply responded, thinking back to where he remembered you singing and playing during last year's festival, vaguely remembering thinking that you were cute before his attention was back onto volleyball.

"Yeah, L/N Y/N," You confirmed, pleased that he at least knew your name before remembering why you had called for him in the first place.

"Please join our band!"

   Bowing down slightly, Semi was taken aback with surprise at your request, quick to refuse it with a polite shake of his head.

"Please! Our guitarist had recently left and we need someone to take their place for the school festival! And you obviously have the skills so please!"