Oblivious - Koushi Sugawara

Requested by YuriWaHanaDesu! Enjoy!

Reminder: BF/N means Best Friend's Name and G/N means a Friend that is a Guy.

Warnings: None

~Fluff/I don't think it's Angst but I'll put this here just in case~

   He didn't realize it at first.

   The small wishful glances he didn't know he was sending your way, the want to always make your smile, the giddily feeling he had whenever you were around.

   Good thing you were oblivious to everything.

"Hey, Suga! Wait for me!"

   A grin was instantly on his face when Suga had heard your voice, standing to the side as he waited for you to catch up with him.

"Hey, L/N! How are you today?"

   The two of you talked about the first thing that came to mind, laughter racking through you at one of Suga's jokes.

"Oh hey, L/N-san! Suga-san!"

   You waved at G/N who were approaching the two are you, a grin on your face as you greeted your friend.

"Hey, G/N!"

   That's when Suga started to realize that something was off.

"Oh yeah, L/N-san. I wanted to ask if you wanted to do the science project together."

   You glanced at Suga since you and Suga always did your projects together before Suga noticed this and interrupted you.

"It's okay, L/N. I was thinking of partnering up with Daichi, anyways."

   If you noticed that Suga was lying, you didn't say anything as you accepted G/N's offer, waving him off as you and Suga walked off to your next class.

   Oh did Suga wish that he didn't say anything.

   With a small pout, Suga watched as you and G/N hung out more for your project, your daily meets starting to lessen.

"Hey, Suga!"

   You noticed that was Suga was glaring at the floor a bit before smiling at you when you greeted him.

"Hey, L/N."

   You also noticed that there something a little off with Suga, but decided not to point it out and instead talk about the first thing that came to mind.

"Oh yeah, me and G/N were going to go-"

   At the mention of G/N, Suga felt a small rush of anger go through him, but decided to keep his mouth shut, simply smiling at you.

"-and we were wondering if you wanted to come along with us?"

"No, it's okay. I'm actually busy that day, but maybe next time?"

   And if you noticed that Suga was lying, you still didn't say anything.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Is Suga mad at me?

   The thought didn't settle well with you and you couldn't think of why he would be made at you, but no other explanation came to mind.

He was been acting pretty weird lately, always coming up with excuses to leave. Glaring one second and then grinning the other   You thought, a frown tugging at you lips.