Dork - Tetsurou Kuroo

1K Reads! Thank you so much for that and your comments you guys are leaving, they really mean the world to me! Thanks again!

Warning: None

~Fluff~

   It wasn't often you got to see the more dorky side of Kuroo.

"W-What?"

   But you cherished every moment, even before you guys started dating.

"What? Don't you ever think about that?"

   You had an incredulous look on your face as you looked at the 'cool' dude laying at your bed.

"No! I don't think about whether or not cats go on dates!" You exclaimed, laughing as your best friend laughed a bit with you.

"You guys are such dorks," Kenma mumbled which made your mouth open at him.

"What? I'm not the one thinking about cat relationships!" You said, collapsing on your bed next to Kuroo. Kenma briefly looked up, hiding a teasing smile on his lips.

"But don't you ever just wonder?"

"No!"

   Another time was on the day you guys started dating, which you could never forget.

"My legs hurt!" You complained for the fifth time as you and Kuroo walked around a lake near a local park.

"Kuroo! 

   You squealed as Kuroo picked you up and carried you bridal style.

"Kuroo! Put me down!" You exclaimed, trying to wiggle out of his arms. 

"I thought you said your legs hurt," Kuroo said with a small smile as he saw how nice you looked in his arms.

"Well, I can still walk!"

   After a couple of seconds of failing, you eventually got tired and stopped. Kuroo laughed a bit as he looked down at you.

   You scrunched up your nose and crossed your arms, looking away from him.

"Y/N?"

   Silence.

"Y/N-san?"

   More silence.

"Babe?"

What?!?

   You nearly choked on air as your cheeks went red as you looked at Kuroo.

"H-Huh, W-What?" You sputtered out, your heart racing.

   Kuroo took a quick glance ahead and then back at you. Since it was getting a bit dark, you thought you could make out the red cheeks on Kuroo, but you weren't sure.

"I've meant to tell you this, but I've liked you for a long time and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Kuroo asked. He stopped walking as your eyes widen and a smile started tugging at your lips.

"R-Really?" You stuttered, your heart beating faster than before.

   Kuroo nodded as your face burst into a grin.

"I like you too, dork."

   You slipped your arms around his neck as you pulled him down a bit.

"Can I?"

   You smiled, not even bothering to answer as you closed the gap between you. Your hands gently pulling his hair as you pulled back a bit. You held your forehead against his forehead, taking a quick peck.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kuroo asked, his hazel colored eyes sparkling as you got lost into them.

"Yeah."

   You've heard Kuroo laugh multiple times, but not to the point where its just pure hyena.

"We're finally here!"

   You were traveling with the Nekomana High School to the volleyball camp they were holding. You weren't a manager or anything, you just went along as 'the captain's girlfriend' which you didn't complain about.

   In the distance, you could see the Karasuno bus start coming around.

"Hey, look! They're here!" You pointed at the bus, Kuroo, and Kenma looking at up.

   After they got off and started to walk towards you, two second years that you recognized as Tanaka and Noya started to point at a transmission tower.

"Is that the Tokyo Tower?!?"

   You looked at where they were pointing and laughter started to build up.

"No, that's just a transmission tower," Teshiro answer, you and Kuroo turning to look at each other.  

   And at that moment, you couldn't keep in your laughter as both of you burst out into laughter. You perked up at Kuroo's hyena laugh which made you laugh harder.

"W-What the- What is that?" You directed towards his laugh as you held your stomach from laughing so much. Kenma rolled his eyes at his two best friends as he went a bit towards the Karasuno members when he didn't see Hinata.

"Where's Shouyou?"

"Oh, he and Kageyama are making up their test they failed. They'll be coming shortly after."

   You laughed even harder at this and Kuroo laughed even harder at you.

"Are those two okay?" You heard Daichi asked, pointing at the two of you who were basically crying on the floor with laughter.

"They'll get up soon enough."

   After you caught your breath, wiping some of the tears of laughter that had escaped, you looked towards your boyfriend who was already looking at you.

"W-What was that l-laugh?" You asked a shaky breath as some light laughter came out.

   You saw Kuroo's cheeks tint a bit red as he got up, an airy chuckle escaping his lips.

"I'm not quite sure either." 

   Kuroo stuck out his hand for you which you took gladly.

"Hyena laugh," You snorted, hearing some snickers from the others.

"Are you guys done?"

   Your face immediately warmed up as you looked at the staring team and shyly nodded, nervous laughter escaping your lips.

"Tetsurou, I'm so embarrassed," You mumbled in Kuroo's chest as you buried your face into his chest. The others always started to walk to the place as you hugged Kuroo for a bit.

   You felt him laugh a bit as you pulled away, connecting your lips together for a couple of seconds.

"Aww."

   It was towards the end of the camp, and you were watching the guys clean up from their extra practice.

   The others walked out, talking away as both of you stood at the entrance, watching them walk away a bit.

"Ah, youth."

   You gave Kuroo a weird look as he slid an arm around your waist, pulling you a little closer.

"We're only 1 to 2 years older than them, ya know. We're not that old, alright," You said with a hint of laughter as Kuroo peered down at you as you looked at him.

"I know."

   You laughed at him and leaning your head against his arm.

"Alright, dork. Shall we get going?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."