Emotions - Yuu Nishinoya

Alright, in this one you barely show emotion. Sure? Sure.

Warning: Only a little bit of swear words

~Fluff~

"Why won't you just smile?"

   You stared blankly at the short libero as you shrugged.

"It's just impossible," You simply said as you continued walking down the halls with the short boy. You were slightly shorter than the boy, somehow, as that was one of the reasons why he approached you at first.

   Another reason was your lack of emotions. You didn't smile, your laugh was a boring 'ha', and you didn't get mad either. You always had a witty and clever response ready despite the bored and serious expression you always wore.

   The main reason was his massive crush on you. First sight and he was done for, he was head over heels for you and you didn't even know it.

"Nothing is impossible, now smile!"

   You signed as you turned towards him and put your hands on his shoulders.

"No."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"N/N-chan!"

   You were jumped on from behind and you felt 4 limbs wrap around you. On instinct, you placed your hands under his legs to hold him up.

"Noya-san, what are you doing?" You said in your usual monotone voice as you turned towards the boy who rested his head on your shoulder.

   Since you played volleyball for the girl's team and Noya was a stick despite being really strong, you were able to carry him with ease.

"Can I come watch you play volleyball? Please?"

   For an unknown reason to you, you felt your heart pick up speed as he buried his face into the side of your neck.

I mean, I don't see why not. I'm not that bad, I don't think.

"Sure," You simply agreed as Noya squealed in happiness as he slid off you back and started to jump around you.

"Only if I get to watch you play as well." You watched him quickly nodded with a grin.

"Okay! I'll meet you in your last class!"

   And with that, he ran off as you watched his retreating figure with a new feeling in your heart.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   The last bell rang as you walked out of your class with a bored look on your face.

"N/N-chan! It's time!"

   Your expression never flattered as a short libero started to jump around you before pulling you towards the gym. 

"Alright, alright. Slow down."

   You made it to the gym, quicker than usual, and Noya waited outside as you changed into your volleyball clothes.

"You're a libero too! Why didn't you tell me?" Noya whined in a childish voice as he noticed your clothes were a bit different from everyone else's.

"You never asked," You said back as you watched Noya give you an exasperated look before pouting at you. You would have laughed if you could, but instead, you flicked his forehead as you entered the gym with him next to you.

"Hey L/N! Oh, why's Nishinoya-san here?" The captain, Michimiya, asked as she walked up to you.

"He wanted to watch us play," You said with a boring tone of voice as poked to the side of his arm.