Stuck - Asahi Azumane

Warning: None

~Fluff~

   You let out a frustrated sigh as you stared at half of your stuff that was stuck in the tree.

"Welp, what do I do now?" You sighed, looking up at the tree that had some of your stuff. You were minding your own business when some students came over and almost took everything out of your bag and threw it up into the tree.

   You weren't hurt, you just got pushed a bit, but you brushed it off.

"Now how to get this down," You asked yourself, looking around to see if there was anyone tall that could help you. Your eyes landed on the only person around, Azumane Asahi.

Oh, isn't he the dude who's rumored to get held back multiple years and be involved in gangs or whatever? I mean, it's just rumored, right?

"Hey! You with the goatee! Come over here!" You called to the boy, trying to make your voice a bit more intimidating while waving at the somewhat scary-looking boy over. He looked at you with a shocked expression that soon turned into an unsure look.

For someone who supposedly works with some shady people, he seems real soft.

"Y-Yeah? Do you need anything?" The boy asked with a timid look.

So it's either he's really good at faking or the rumors are completely off   You thought as you let your intimidating face fall and put on a smile.

"Um yeah, can you help me get my stuff? Some kids threw it up there and I can't quite reach it," You said sheepishly with a smile that seemed to relieve the boy.

"Y-Yeah, I can help," The boy said with a smile, reaching up onto his tiptoes to grab your stuff. You watched off to the side, thanking the boy when he got everything down.

"Thanks, I owe you one. I'm Y/N, by the way," You introduced, smiling as you brushed a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"Of course, I'm Asahi. See you around?" Asahi squeaked out in a somewhat nervous manner.

"Yeah, see ya." You grinned, waving the boy off as you two went your opposites way.

"Bye."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   It was the next day and you sighed as your bag was now stuck in the same tree. You had scraped your knee on the sidewalk when you were pushed by someone, but you gave it no mind.

"Y/N-san? Do you need help?"

   You turned around to see Asahi looking at you and the bag in the tree. You let out a relieved breath and a smile as you nodded.

"Yeah, thanks."

   Asahi nodded with a gentle smile, jumping up a bit to get your bag down.

"Aye, thanks. I owe you two now," You said with a little bit of laughter. Asahi laughed at you a bit, shaking his head.

"No, it's fine. How does it keep getting stuck up there?" Asahi curiously asked, tilting his head a bit. You scratched the back of your neck as you lightly laughed a bit.

"Just some kids threw it up there," You answered casually, taking Asahi by surprise.

"Really? Isn't that, like, not nice?" Asahi's cheeks were a bit red as he furrowed his eyebrows. You laughed a bit, nodding as you shrugged a bit.

"Eh, it's fine."

   It was silent a bit as you winced while scratching your leg.

"Eh? Y/N-san, your leg is bleeding!" Asahi exclaimed, his face immediately turning into a panicked expression. You laughed a bit, looking down at your knee.