Martial Arts - Tadashi Yamaguchi

Warning: This one is about Jujutsu and I guess a bit of violence and bullying! Sorry, Yama!

~Fluff~

"Hey, acne boy. (Sorry, but that's the best I could come up with) Didn't learn your lesson, did ya?"

   Yamaguchi tried to ignore the boy as he tried to walk around him, getting a push from the taller guy.

"Don't ignore me, you got that ugly?" The three boys snickered, one of them roughly pushing Yamaguchi's arm.

   Yamaguchi winced, looking down as he tried to walk away.

Come on Tadashi, just stand up for yourself-

"Aren't you gonna say anything? Or are you too weak to say anything?" The so-called leader of the three spat, using his foot kick Yamaguchi's legs from under him.

   Yamaguchi knew that this was wrong and that he should tell someone, but for some reason, he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

"What are you gonna do? Tell the teachers and prove to them just how weak and pathetic you are?"

"Come on, fight back," Another one said while laughing at the poor boy while landing a kick to his ribs. Tears pricked at the side of his eyes as he felt a few other kicks to his side.

"Well, we'll be going now, loser. Try to get up," The bully snickered, walking away while laughing with their other friends. Yamaguchi sat on the ground for a bit to try and catch his breath, his eyes wandering down the street.

Bingo.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

R I N G   R I N G

   Yamaguchi opened the door of the martial arts place, the bell on the door ringing to alert that someone had entered.

"Ah, welcome. So what brings you here today?" The owner of the place was dressed in a Jujutsu uniform, Yamaguchi politely bowing to the older man.

   Yesterday, his eyes had landed on the small dojo and decided to give it try.

"U-Um, I would like to t-take classes," Yamaguchi squeaked out, his grip on his bag tightening a bit. The owner had a warm smile while nodding, noticing the small movements of the boy.

"Of course, I'm Master Oda. So when do you wanna start?"

   Yamaguchi discussed the information, deciding to take classes on the days where they didn't have volleyball practice.

"Y/N-san!

   You walked out at the sound of your name, a smile on your face as you glanced at Yamaguchi.

"Yeah?"

   You basically worked at the dojo, since you went they frequently, helping out as a junior instructor. 

"Can you get this young man a uniform? This is Yamaguchi Tadashi, you can go follow her," Master Oda said, gesturing his hand towards you. You sent a kind smile towards Yamaguchi, noticing how cute he looked.

"Come on, I'm Y/N. So what's your size?"

   You pulled out a pair of black loose pants and the uniform top along with a white belt for the boy as you talked to the freckled boy. Yamaguchi felt a bit shy as he studied your features before quickly looking away as you turned to face the boy.

"Here, go try this on. The changing rooms are right over there." You smiled as Yamaguchi nodded, walking towards the boy's changing room and closing the door.